Grandview Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that the projection screens are always perfectly flat and the picture flawless.
• Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a 3.2 inch beveled high quality aluminum alloy frame wrapped in designer velvet.
• An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
• The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
• The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
• Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.
92" X 52"