- This LEICA DG lens delivers the ultimate in optical quality and performance, meeting the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG for brilliant clarity all the way to the edges of your photos
- Beautiful, F2.8 brightness throughout the zoom range, with a wide focal length range of 35-100m (35mm camera equivalent: 70-200mm) in a compact and lightweight design; handles a wide variety of subjects, from portraits with soft bokeh to fast-moving action or sports photography
- Capture what you see on the spur of the moment; Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) technology is built directly into the lens to ensure your photos will look great, with sharp, blur-free contours across the entire image
- Designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions, thanks to its dust-, splash-, and freeze-resistant construction; shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C
- Fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject
LEICA DG Lens — ultimate optics
Opt for a LEICA DG lens and get the ultimate in optical quality and performance. They naturally meet the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG.
Thanks to the sophisticated design of these lenses, you will enjoy brilliant clarity all the way to the edges of your photos.
At the same time, distortions of all kind are prevented to enable precise, sharp picture rendering. This means you have the ideal tool for pro-level images in the palm of your hand.
Create works of art wherever you go
This lens offers F2.8 brightness throughout the zoom range and a wide focal length range of 35-100m (35mm camera equivalent: 70-200mm) in a compact and lightweight design.
It can handle a wide variety of subjects, from portraits with soft bokeh backgrounds to fast-moving action or sports photography. Suited to your active lifestyle, it lets you create works of art wherever you go.
Special technology for crystal clear images
Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating minimises unwanted ghosting and flaring, reducing the reflection of light rays across the entire light spectrum for crystal-clear images. And special glass eliminates unwanted light to minimise ghosting and flare even more powerfully.
H-ES35100 lens construction
The optimised configuration has 18 elements in 13 groups, including 1 UED and 2 ED lenses to minimise aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
Ideal for video recording
The lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
O.I.S. for ultra-sharp photos
Built for shooting on the fly, with O.I.S. built directly into the lens ensures sharp, blur-free contours across the entire image.
Dust, splash and freeze-resistant design
This lens is designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions thanks to its dust and splash resistant construction and allowing you to shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C.
- Lens Construction : 18 elements in 13 groups (1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
- Nano Surface Coating : Yes
- Mount : Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer : Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length : f=35-100mm (35mm camera equivalent 70-200mm)
- Aperture Type : 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture : F2.8
- Minimum Aperture : F22
- Closest Focusing Distance : 0.85m / 2.8ft
- Maximum Magnification : 0.1x / 0.2x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View : 34°(Wide) - 12°(Tele)
- Dust and Splash Resistant : Yes
- Recommended Operating Temperature : -10℃ to 40℃ (14℉ to 104℉)
- Filter Size : φ58mm
- Max. Diameter : φ67.4mm / 2.65inch
- Overall Length : Approx. 99.9mm / 3.93inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight : Approx. 360g / 0.79lb (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)