Welcome to the next generation of Home Cinema Projection.
Introducing the Epson® Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD®1 Laser Projector.
Featuring cutting-edge technology, the Home Cinema LS11000 uses proprietary 4K PRO-UHD1 technology and a proprietary Epson Picture Processor to produce a full 3,840 x 2,160-pixel, on-screen image to faithfully display your movies, TV shows and gaming sessions the way they were meant to be seen—with incredible picture sharpness, brightness and colour accuracy.
Perfect for gamers, the Home Cinema LS11000 works alongside the latest generation of consoles and PCs to deliver an incredibly immersive gaming experience up to 4K HDR2 at 120 frames per second and with input lag times below 20 milliseconds, this could be the best gaming projector Epson has ever made.
The Epson Home Cinema LS11000 transforms virtually any room into the ultimate 4K DIY home theatre experience.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 Advanced Pixel-Shifting Technology
- Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology
- Epson Picture Processor
- Laser Array Light Source
- 2,500 Lumens of Colour and White Brightness2
Advanced pixel-shifting technology works in parallel with three individual high-definition LCD chips without sacrificing picture brightness
Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology
Unique, digitally controlled Precision Shift Glass Plate precisely refracts pixel light to display a 3840 x 2160, 8.29-million-pixel image for an exceptionally sharp and clear picture
Epson Picture Processor
Powerful video processing technology, the proprietary Epson Picture Processor handles real-time colour, contrast, HDR2, frame interpolation and resolution enhancement
Laser Array Light Source
True multi-array laser diodes are the optimum light source to power the unique 3-chip 3LCD projector engine for incredible picture brightness, black contrast and colour accuracy
High Picture Brightness
Impressive 2,500 lumens of colour and 2,500 lumens of white brightness3 for an exceptional picture in virtually any theatre environment – even in rooms with some ambient light
True 3-Chip 3LCD Projector Engine
Advanced 3LCD technology uses three individual LCD chips to continuously display 100% of the RGB colour signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding colour gamut while maintaining excellent brightness without any rainbowing or colour brightness issues seen with other projection technologies
- Impressive HDR2
- Full 10-bit HDR2 colour processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) content for an exceptional visual performance; real-time HDR curve adjustment allows for 16-steps of control to finetune the HDR performance regardless of the content
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Refresh rates up to 120 Hz allow for smoother motion for supported content while providing the option for impressive Frame Interpolation for content below 120 Hz
- Impressive Contrast
- Taking full advantage of the Laser Array Light Source, Epson is able to suppress stray light within the signal and enhance the picture contrast to produce a Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 1,200,000:1
- Epson Cinema Lens
- Designed for zero light leakage, the Epson Cinema Lens utilizes a proprietary multi-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity
- 3-Way Motorized Lens
- Making installation simple, you can precisely shift the lens up to +/- 96% horizontally and up to +/- 47% vertically without picture distortion or loss of clarity; you can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets
- Real-Time Scene Adaptive Correction
- Powered by the Epson Picture Processor, the user has the option to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself; this provides a simple way to get impressive colour and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed
- HDMI® 2.1
- Supports the full 48 Gbps bandwidth for accepting uncompressed 4K HDR® content up to 120 Hz; along with ARC and eARC support, this allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest AV receivers and next-generation gaming consoles
- Epic for Gaming
- Gaming up to 4K at 120 frames per second, along with input lag times below 20 ms, allow serious gamers to take full advantage of the latest generation of gaming consoles and even higher-end gaming PCs
- World-Class Warranty and Support
- Standard 2-year limited warranty with 2-business-day, full-unit replacement, including free shipping. And, all Epson Home Cinema projectors come with free lifetime technical phone support
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
- Better Products for Better Future™
- For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to eco.epson.com
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION ABOUT USAGE ENVIRONMENTS FOR MOUNTED PROJECTORS
1. 4K Resolution Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to produce an image on screen, up to the stated specification.
2. HDR performance available with select third-party devices. For more information, see www.epson.ca/hdrcompatibility
3. Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.ca/recycle
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.