iPhone 13 Pro
Oh. So. Pro.
A dramatically more powerful camera system. A display so responsive, every interaction feels new again. The world’s fastest smartphone chip. Exceptional durability. And a huge leap in battery life.
- Super Retina XDR display1 with ProMotion
- Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold and Graphite
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance2
iPhone Pro's camera system gets its biggest upgrade ever. With next-level hardware that captures so much more detail. Superintelligent software for new photo and filmmaking techniques. And a mind-blowingly fast chip that makes it all possible. It’ll change the way you shoot.
Macro photography comes to iPhone.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Macro video, anyone?
Macro stills are just the beginning. You can also shoot macro videos — including slow motion and time-lapse. Prepare to be mesmerized.
Bring on the night.
iPhone 13 Pro was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor and all-new autofocus. And Telephoto now has Night mode.
- The Wide camera captures up to 2.2x more light for better photos and videos
- The Ultra Wide camera captures 92% more light for better photos and videos
- Night mode now on every camera
- Sharper, more detailed photos and videos in any light
More zoom? Boom.
The new Telephoto camera features a 77 mm focal length and 3x optical zoom — great for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. For closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
- 3x optical zoom on Telephoto for closer close-ups
- 6x optical zoom range across the system for more framing options than ever
Shift the focus. Up the drama.
Presenting Cinematic mode.
Now iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects. Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture. We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
- The only smartphone that lets you edit the depth effect after you shoot
- Shoot with the Wide, Telephoto or TrueDepth camera in Cinematic mode
- Cinematic mode supports Dolby Vision HDR
A snapshot of each camera.
- 77 mm focal length
- 3x optical zoom
- ƒ/2.8 aperture
- Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
- 13 mm focal length
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Faster sensor
- Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
- 26 mm focal length
- 1.9 μm pixels
- ƒ/1.5 aperture
- 100% Focus Pixels
- 7-element lens
- Sensor-shift OIS
Meet the 120Hz adaptive refresh display that changes the game.
iOS 15 is optimized for ProMotion, so the things you do every day feel phenomenally fluid
The new Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don’t. It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You’ve never felt anything like it.
Up your game.
The display’s ability to refresh up to 120Hz — combined with the amazing graphics performance of the new 5-core GPU on A15 Bionic — makes iPhone 13 Pro perfect for power gamers.
- Up to 25% brighter outdoors for content that looks even more vivid in sunlight
- Custom OLED technology pushes the display’s incredible resolution and colour right to the edge
- Up to 1200 nits peak brightness for your HDR photos and videos
- Even more display area thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera system
- Incredible colour fidelity makes all your content look true to life
- Striking contrast and resolution creates true blacks, bright whites, sharp detail and crisp text
Pure. Pro. Power.
A15 Bionic is the world’s fastest smartphone chip.
- All-new 5‑core GPU delivers up to 50% faster graphics performance than any other smartphone chip
- New CPU performance and efficiency cores power through complex tasks and preserve battery life
- Superfast Neural Engine performs up to 15.8 trillion operations per second, enabling Cinematic mode, Smart HDR 4 and more
- Advanced ISP takes noise reduction and tone mapping to the next level
- Secure Enclave protects personal information like your Face ID data, contacts and more
- On-device processing keeps things like your Siri requests and interactions with Live Text private
No one does 5G like iPhone.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading — everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos and more. With Smart Data mode, iPhone will downshift automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed.3
More 5G bands for 5G speed in more places
In touch. In the moment.
iOS 15 lets you keep the conversation going while sharing movies, music, or whatever’s on your screen right in FaceTime. Stay in the zone by filtering out any notifications that aren’t relevant to the task at hand. And interact with text in images to quickly send email, make calls, get directions and more.
Privacy is built in.
iPhone helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
Good design is good for the planet.
Our stores, offices, data centres and operations are already carbon neutral. By 2030 our products — and your carbon footprint from using them — will be, too. This year we eliminated the plastic wrap around the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro boxes, saving 600 metric tons of plastic. And our established final assembly sites now send zero waste to landfills.
A phoneful of fun.
Stream songs, albums and curated playlists. Catch the shows everyone is raving about. Discover exciting new games. Keep up on the news and stories you love. Find your next favourite workout. Apple services put so much at your fingertips, and Apple One bundles them all into a simple subscription.
 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 13 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro) or 6.68 inches (iPhone 13 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
 iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
 Data plan required. 5G and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary by site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.