Behind the Polaroid Now
Point, shoot, and keep: it’s that simple with the Polaroid Now. This series is an evolution of the original Polaroid OneStep cameras from the ‘70s that made photography effortless for everyone. The Now takes that simplicity and adds greater creative control, clean design, and vibrant color to make it more than a moment maker — but a life accessory.
i-Type & 600 film
Autofocus 2‑lens system
In other words: sharper photos, easily. The Polaroid Now decides which lens is suitable, so you get beautiful portraits in more places, more often — even without the flash.
Built‑in double exposure
Get two frames in the one Polaroid photograph. Dreamy, artistic, and ready to add some drama to your photography.
Sometimes you need proof. Get it with the self-timer. In just one tap, you’ve got 9 seconds to gather your friends and smile.
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (750mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Outer shell: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- Autofocus system via 2 fixed focus zones 0.55m-1.3m, 0.6m-infinity
- Focal length: Close-up (lens 1) 94.96 mm, Distance (lens 2) 102.35 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash system: Vacuum discharge tube storage