No matter how you like to play outdoors, there's an Atrium Loudspeaker that loves to play and play and play.
The new Atrium Series offers sonic improvements specifically engineered for better outdoor performance. In fact, Polk's design teams spent months looking at every detail that could make these new Atriums perform better, mount faster and be even more reliable. When you set out to improve a loudspeaker with the pedigree of the Atrium Series, every detail counts!
Sold individually, the flagship of the line is the Atrium8sdi which has a unique, patented* Single/Dual Input Switch that combined with its ingenious dual tweeter array enables you to use the Atrium8sdi as either a single high performance stereo loudspeaker, or the left-or-right speaker in a high performance stereo pair.
NEW Speed-Lock™ Mounting System
for easy, safe one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to "juggle." Simply mount the bracket and click the speaker into place. Aim it and tighten it down, and fini! Outdoor convenience, indoor sound quality!
• New bracket also has a 45-degree down angle. Why adjust a speaker to a 45-degree angle, when we can design a mounting bracket that lets you install the speaker at that angle permanently? It's another feature of Atrium's new mounting system and a simple, elegant solution.
• 6 1/2" (16.51cm) long-throw aerated polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
• Two 1" (24.5mm) anodized aluminum dome tweeters with rubber surrounds and neodymium magnets offer better power handling, smoother response and greater accuracy. Dual tweeter array with stereo tweeter aiming creates excellent imaging, whether used as a single stereo speaker, or as half of a stereo pair.
• Patented water-resistant PowerPort bass venting efficiently adds 3dB of big, realistic, musical bass output. No other outdoor speakers can touch the Atrium Series for deep bass you can feel from the ground up.
• Single/Dual Input Switch*. Combined with its ingenious dual tweeter array, this switch enables the Atrium8sdi to be used either as a single high-performance stereo loudspeaker, or the left-or-right speaker in a high performance stereo pair.
• Dual Voice Coil
woofer for greater efficiency and power handling.
• Dual Voice Coil, Dynamic Balance Aerated Polypropylene Cone with rubber surround.
Polk Audio All-Weather Certified
, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance to withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains.
* Sold Individually. For pair applications, two units are required.