Bonus 2 Year Warranty On This Television
Visions Electronics Rewards members receive an additional year of warranty on this television from date of purchase up to a maximum of 2 years.
For more information about this warranty and the additional benefits of becoming a Rewards Member, please visit our Rewards sign-up page by
Immerse yourself in Full Array LED contrast and cinematic sound. See details revealed in shadow and light, hear sound from exactly the right place on screen. This minimalist 4K1 Ultra HD TV is ideal for enjoying your favourite movies.
Detailed pictures, full of deep contrast
Enjoy movies just as the director intended. Sony's powerful processor enhances contrast so you can see more detail in every scene.
Enjoy the precision of lifelike contrast
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range5, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Making colour and contrast more real
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Since objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
Super resolution, whatever you’re watching
See glorious 4K1 pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1. Images filmed in 2K and even Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality PRO6 using a unique 4K database.
Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colours
By widening the colour spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by the X1 processors reproduces more colours than a conventional television. It analyzes and processes data in every image to make colours even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
On some screens, sports and fast action scenes can seem to go by in a blur. Our latest X-Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each ‘blink’ is individually controlled and its duration optimized, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won’t miss a thing.
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a Netflix Android TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.7
Transform your viewing with Dolby Vision
Bring scenes to life with striking highlights, deeper darks and vibrant colours. Dolby Vision is an HDR solution that creates an immersive, engaging cinematic experience in your home.
Sound and picture in harmony—discretely mounted tweeter
Sound-positioning tweeters help optimize the location of sound on the screen so you hear precisely controlled, high-quality audio from the right part of the scene.
Beautifully matched pictures and sound
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. Our Acoustic Multi-Audio™ includes two sound-positioning tweeters at the back of the TV that enable sound to follow the action, for a truly immersive experience.8
Enjoy high-quality sound
Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, the X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
Sound flows around you with Dolby Atmos
Be surrounded by sound as if you are right there in the scene. With Dolby Atmos, sound comes from above as well as from the sides so you can hear objects moving overhead with more realism for a truly multi-dimensional experience.9
Enjoy multidimensional sound with S-Force Front Surround
Hear sound as you would from a separate multi surround speaker. By upconverting inputs, S-Force Front Surround virtually reproduces a multi surround speaker system within your TV so you can enjoy all the thrills of more immersive sound.
Minimal design immerses you in the picture
A narrow aluminum bezel keeps you focused on the screen for a truly cinematic, immersive viewing experience. The slim, aluminum frame gives the TV a luxurious look and feel.
See how the beautiful design immerses you in the action4
Narrow Aluminum Bezel
Keeps you focused on the picture, not the television.
Minimalist Stand, Designed for Harmony
The thin metal stand takes a minimalist approach and blends beautifully in contemporary rooms.
Ultra-Slim Wall Mount
Mount your Sony TV like a work of art
Make the most of your living space. The optional SU-WL855 ultra slim wall-mount bracket is designed to hang select Sony BRAVIA™ OLED and LED TVs flush to the wall, just like any other work of art. Pull out your TV and swivel it left to right to adjust the screen angle for optimal viewing.
Easy access, easy living
With easy access to all your favourite content, services and devices, our 4K Android TVs make life simpler.10
All your favourite content and services in seconds
Say what you want to watch
Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.11
Watch what you love. Control it with your voice.
You can ask your Google Assistant to find your favorites. It's truly effortless and offers the ultimate viewing experience. Control your Sony TV and other connected devices using your voice – there's no smarter way to run your life. 12, 13, 14
Over 5,000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's 4K Android TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.15
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there’s no more waiting when you switch between apps—Netflix starts 3x faster than before.16
Get started with just one button
Sony TVs have a dedicated Netflix button, so you can start streaming with just one click.17
Easily connect to your favourite compatible devices
Connect with Your Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.18, 19
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.20
Works with Apple AirPlay/Apple HomeKit21
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Your new smart life
Send to a Bigger, Better Screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.22
A remote that’s easy to use
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set-top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.22
Experience content as the creator intended
When pictures are digitally compressed from film to TV, quality is compromised and your experience is not as the director intended in the studio. A wide range of unique features lets you enjoy studio-quality entertainment in your own home, just as the director intended.
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address colour variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays’ high-performance Calman auto-calibration software. This allows an unprecedented level of calibration and the ability to fine tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity colour reproduction that’s true to the original TV signal and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in colour that may occur over time. This TV is Calman Ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production, quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade colour-calibrated accuracy in the home.23
1. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
2. Price does not include “Provincial Environmental Handling Fee (EHF)”. For more details see www.recyclemyelectronics.ca/.
3. Sound appears to come directly from the centre of the screen, closely matching pictures.
4. Actual look may differ depending on TV size.
5. Dynamic range of brightness does not represent luminance. It is a comprehensive index of reproduction of luminance, gradation and black level.
6. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
7. Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities and content availability.
8. This feature is available on TVs larger than 65 inches.
9. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the Unites States and/or other countries.
10. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended). Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this product may be subject to individual terms and conditions; may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Apps must be compatible with TV.
12 Use for compatible devices and voice search: Compatible devices require internet connection. Voice Search is available using the included remote control, Android TV Remote Control application with Android 4.0 or higher, or using Sony’s TV SideView application available for Android 4.0.3 or higher or iOS 7.0 or higher.
13. User must connect to a Google account to use, including voice to activate linked apps.
14. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended). Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Apps must be compatible with TV.
15. Based on market research June 2019
16. Compared with Sony's Android TV launched in 2016.
17. Remote design and specification may differ depending on country.
18. Amazon Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately) are compatible with Sony TVs powered by Android TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
19. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
20. Google Home is a trademark of Google Inc. Google product model Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with select Sony soundbars. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function.
21. AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
22. Controllable device and feature depends on country and device.
23. Requires CalMAN calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, and a meter.
24. This product is also known as XBR-55X900H, XBR-65X900H, XBR-75X900H, XBR-85X900H, XBR55X900H, XBR65X900H, XBR75X900H, XBR85X900H
25. 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, EXTRA BASS and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.