A real game changer for the Wireless Home Telephone - a product long considered a lifeline for many and responsible for connecting billions of conversations worldwide every day - Motorola introduces Alexa and voice recognition to a wider audience. This is the power of voice.
Using alexa is simple-just tap the dedicated Alexa key and ask Alexa to call your contacts by name. Just tap and say, "Call Dad" to reach your contacts on their mobile or landline phone, using your existing home telephone service. Just tap and say, "Call Dad's Echo" to reach your contacts on their supported Echo device or the Alexa app.
Enjoy high definition calls through the hands-free speakerphone or take calls privately, and wirelessly.
It doesn't stop there for the Motorola AX Series either. With Alexa, you can access thousands of skills to effortlessly control smart home devices, check the news and weather, manage tasks, and more - just ask.
The Motorola AX Series is unique in that it adopts a distributed architecture using DECT wireless technology for communication between the handset (portable part) and the base (fixed part.)
Motorola Wireless Home Telephone Highlights:
- Tap to Talk access via a dedicated key to Alexa.
- No more adding numbers to the phonebook as synchronized with your mobile device via the companion app (via free download from both the iOS and Google App Store).
- Simply say "Alexa, call Mom" to dial out to your contact via the landline.
- Enjoy HD Voice with Alexa to Alexa calls.
- Control all "Works with Alexa" devices in your home simply with the dedicated Alexa key and your voice.
- Expandable up to 5 handsets.
- Visual ring indicator.
- Laser etched white backlit keypad.
- Large 2.0" full graphic backlit display with full Alexa UX.
- Ergonomically designed handset.
- Location free DECT base to allow freedom and flexibility for locating your handset.