Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Just plug the Powerline 2000 + Extra Outlet into any electrical outlet then plug in your new network connection. It’s that easy. With 2000Mbps speed, the Powerline 2000 adapter is perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players, and game consoles. Plus, the extra outlet provides power for additional devices.
Next Generation Powerline
Extremely fast speed— up to 2000Mbps.
Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably.
Multiple data streams (MIMO) offer improved coverage and speed.
Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software.
Noise-ﬁltered Power Outlet
Provides an extra outlet and improves the overall powerline network performance.
Encrypts Powerline network connections with the touch of a button.
Get Connected with Powerline
NETGEAR Powerline is one of the easiest ways to extend a wired Internet connection to any room without running long wires. Just plug into any electrical outlet and connect up to two of your devices at a time to the Ethernet ports. It’s that easy.
Netgear Powerline 2000 Highlights:
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and data over distance will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage. Outlets must be electrically connected in order for Powerline devices to provide a network connection between them.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: two (2) RJ-45 Ethernet ports + Existing electrical wiring and outlets.
- POWERLINE PERFORMANCE: 2,000Mbps1.
- WIFI PERFORMANCE: 802.11ac.
- NUMBER OF ETHERNET PORTS: Two (2) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- STANDARDS: IEEE 1901 compliant, IEEE 802.3 compliant + Works with HomePlug AV2 devices.3
- Extremely fast Gigabit speeds.
- Extra noise-filtered power outlet.
- Perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players & game consoles.
- Ideal for 4K HD streaming & lag-free gaming.
2.AFCI circuit breaker and Powerline in different circuit may degrade the Powerline performance.
3. For a complete list of HomePlug AV certified devices, please check homeplug.org/certified_products.