Meet Fitbit Versa 2™—a smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with Amazon Alexa Built-in1. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. Control your favorite playlists and podcasts with Spotify2. Plus get Fitbit Pay™, daily in-app sleep quality scores, notifications, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch Highlights:
1. Third-party app may be required. Amazon Alexa not available in all countries, see fitbit.com/voice
- Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third-party app may be required; Amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists—plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is US only).
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always-on display requires more frequent charging).
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed with 5+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors).
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only.
- With always-on mode, your information’s just a quick glance away during workouts3.
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors.
- Make secure purchases right from your wrist using Fitbit Pay™ 4.
2. Spotify subscription required. App not available in all countries.
3. Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging
4. See availability at fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks