The latest addition to the critically acclaimed M-Series line, the ATH-M70x professional studio monitor headphones feature proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and are tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz) while maintaining perfect balance. They are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJing, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Crafted for lasting durability, the studio headphones provide excellent sound isolation and are equipped with 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
• M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
• Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
• Perfect for studio mixing and tracking, mastering and audio forensics
• Fold-flat design for space-saving portability
• Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 45 mm
Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 97 dB
Impedance: 35 ohms
Weight: 280 g (9.9 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Accessories Included: Carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
This is an Open Box product
Open box products are products that were either on display in one of our retail locations, or were returned from another customer. All our open box products have been fully tested, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and are guaranteed to work to manufacturer's specification. All of our open box products carry the full manufacturer's warranty.
Please check your local store for availability.