Bonus 2 Year Warranty On This Television
Visions Electronics Rewards members receive an additional year of warranty on this television from date of purchase up to a maximum of 2 years.
For more information about this warranty and the additional benefits of becoming a Rewards Member, please visit our Rewards sign-up page by
Uncover the Detail with 4K HDR
High Dynamic Range (HDR) will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution1, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, colour and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats2. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
Upscale to a More Natural Picture
The difference is clear. You’ll see lifelike detail and stunning clarity, no matter what you're watching. Two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving images in real time. 4K X-Reality PRO™ upscales images to near 4K clarity while a second database cleans the picture and reduce on-screen noise7
Action Just like Real Life
TV that keeps up with real life. Sony’s refresh rate technology (Motionflow™ XR) allows fast moving action sequences in sports and movies to be seen with lifelike clarity.
Scenes Appear more Realistic with Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
A full range of brightness is part of what makes a TV great. The Dynamic Contrast Enhancer inside of the X800G renders differences between light and dark portions of images with advanced precision, creating a picture with more detail and contrast than conventional TVs.
Meet your Google Assistant
Android TVs by Sony now have the Google Assistant built-in, making your life easier3,9. Ask it to play your favourite movie, check the score of your favourite team, and control your TV and even your home. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
A Genius TV, a Smarter Home
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, faster than ever. From movies and TV shows to thousands of apps including your favourite Android games, Sony’s Android™ TV brings you everything in an instant9. Cast your favourite apps with Chromecast built-in,sup>10, or enjoy a huge range of apps from Google Play™, including YouTube™, Netflix, Pandora and more3,11. With Google Home4 and Amazon Alexa5 compatibility, simply voice-control your TV and ask it to do things like cast and control videos from YouTube with Google Home or change the channel or volume with Amazon Alexa.12
A Masterpiece of Design
Unsightly wires are managed and kept out of sight inside the hidden cable panel structure for a clean, sophisticated look.
1. 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
2. Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Netflix, Ultra or HDR compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI ® cables sold separately.
3. User must connect to a Google account to use, including voice to activate linked apps.
4. Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function.
5. Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
6. Service not available in all areas. See www.psvue.com for details. Sony Entertainment Network Account is required. Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
7. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
8. Apps must be compatible with TV.
9. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended). Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Apps must be compatible with TV.
10. Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
12. Compatible devices require internet connection. Voice Search is available using the included remote control, Android TV Remote Control application with Android 4.0 or higher, or using Sony’s TV SideView application available for Android 4.0.3 or higher or iOS 7.0 or higher.