The EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is the first Canon EF standard zoom lens for full-frame sensor cameras to include a lead screw-type stepping motor (STM) for smooth and quiet AF and tracking while shooting movies or still images.
It offers top-notch image quality thanks to two aspheric lenses and a UD lens for sharpness and clarity; optimized lens placement and advanced coatings that reduce ghosting and flare while delivering remarkable color balance; and a 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm that creates gorgeous, soft backgrounds.
The lens is compact, has an advanced image stabilization system for up to four stops of compensation, and offers full time manual focus. With full-frame compatibility, outstanding STM AF performance, and covering a popular zoom range, the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is an excellent choice.
• The first standard zoom EF lens for full frame sensor cameras to include a lead screw-type stepping motor (STM).
• The focusing mechanism employs an inner focus lens, a stepping motor and lead screw to support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function and provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
• Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction*.
• New 7-group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance.
• Two aspheric lenses plus a UD lens combine to provide high-quality results for both still images and movies.
• Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
• Optimized lens placement and coatings deliver exceptional color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
• Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high-speed autofocus.
• Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
*According to CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-105mm 1:3.5-5.6
Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 23° 20'
Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
Closest Focusing Distance: 1.31 ft. / 0.4 m
Filter Size: 77mm
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Approx. 3.3 x 4.1 in. / 83.4 x 104 mm, Approx. 18.52 oz. / 525 g
This is an Open Box product
Open box products are products that were either on display in one of our retail locations, or were returned from another customer. All our open box products have been fully tested, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and are guaranteed to work to manufacturer's specification. All of our open box products carry the full manufacturer's warranty.
Please check your local store for availability.