Two-way systems Cento CK 165 features the new C 26 tweeter featuring a 26 mm (1 in.) Tetolon® dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil for a detailed and natural reproduction of medium-high frequencies.
The R&D team worked extensively to optimize the C 26 dispersion characteristics to maximize performance on the listening point, with a natural and progressive roll-off and a natural timbre that favors frequency linearity. Much time was invested in the research of the perfect material for the C 165 woofer cones: through a long process of customization of the materials SPP-M was selected (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica), which preserves the natural sound of the semi-pressed paper and enhances it with Mica powder improving rigidity.
The result is an excellent balance between lightness and damping, essential for a powerful and controlled emission. The oversized ferrite magnet provides excellent control even at higher excursions. The ultra compact CCX 2 crossover featuring tweeter emission level control (0, +3 dB) uses selected components for a full and engaging sound. The CG 165 grilles included in the Cento systems brighten up the car interior with their sophisticated design. Made of high resistance ABS with metal mesh, they offer a high degree of protection within a compact size, ideal for in-car installation.
C 26 Highlights:
- Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency
- Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
- Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 Highlights:
- 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed PaperMica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
- Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
- Provided elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
CCX 2 Highlights:
- Tweeter level adjustment through a three-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
- Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
- Compact design with metallic finish for an easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.