W0v3 Subwoofer Drivers
The term “overbuilt” gets thrown around a lot, but in the case of the W0v3's, it actually applies.
With beefy 2.0 voice coils and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling, they're certainly capable of handling power. They also offer best-in-class excursion capability, with motors refined using our exclusive DMA modeling system for increased output and better sound quality.
The W0v3's incorporate a new terminal and a lead-wire system woven into the spider, along with a new metallic silver frame finish that looks great in any installation.
When the going gets loud, the W0v3's are built to perform like no other woofers in their price class, making them ideal for those seeking high performance from an affordable subwoofer system.
DMA Optimized Motor System
Highly optimized motor system delivers linear motor force over a wide range of excursion and power levels to reduce distortion. more info...
Creates a pathway for high-velocity air to flow directly across the top-plate and onto the voice coil.
Most Real Excursion in its Class
The W0v3's offer more linear excursion than our original W6 subwoofers, at less than half the price!
What does this mean for you?
- Louder Bass!
- Less Distortion!
Insanely Great Bass in Small Enclosures!
For maximum application flexibility, W0v3's are designed for use in compact sealed or medium-size ported enclosures.
10W0V3 Driver Specs
• Free Air Resonance (Fs): 32.09 Hz
• Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.640
• Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 10.752
• Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.604
• Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.095 cu. ft. / 31.01 liters
• One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.45 in. / 11.4 mm
• Reference Efficiency (no): 0.154%
• Efficiency (1W/1m)**: 84.07 dB SPL
• Effective Piston Area (Sd): 48.909 sq. in. / 0.0316 sq. m.
• DC Resistance (Re): 4.280 ohm
• Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
• Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
• Driver Displacement: 0.034 cu. ft. / 0.96 liters
• Net Weight: 7.50 lbs. / 3.40 kg