Apple TV 4K lets you watch films and programmes in amazing 4K HDR — and now it completes the picture with immersive sound from Dolby Atmos.3 Stream your favourite channels live. Enjoy great content from apps on the App Store.4 And thanks to Siri, you can control it all with just your voice. Find sport, breaking news, and complete live-channel and on-demand packages.
What you need
- HD or 4K HDR TV5
- HDMI cable for HD streaming, or Dolby Vision-compatible HDMI cable for 4K HDR streaming
- Wired or wireless network
- Broadband Internet connection (fees may apply)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- IR transmitter
- Accelerometer and three-axis gyro
- Lightning connector for charging
- Rechargeable battery providing months of battery life on a single charge (with typical daily usage)
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
Ports and Interfaces
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- HDMI 2.0a3
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO; simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- IR receiver
- Built‑in power supply
2. Siri Remote is compatible with Apple TV (4th generation or later).
3. Not all content is available in 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K-capable TV. Playback quality will depend on hardware and Internet connection.
4. Requires HDCP when playing protected content.
5. Requires HDCP when playing protected content. Supports up to 4K HDR or Dolby Vision TVs.
Services are not available in all countries or regions and are subject to change.