To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Dieci coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability. A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
• Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
• Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
• Water-repellent treated paper cone.
• TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
• Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high
• DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
• Tin-plated, high current terminals.
• Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
• Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
• Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
• Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.