HCP 4D is a D Class amplifier, able to offer up to 1160W (RMS); it is the ideal choice for those who want high power levels in complex systems. Extremely versatile, complete in its functions, provided with Speaker-In and RCA-In inputs to work with any head units, it has been designed to work also in mono (selectable mode), for a three-channel system with sub and front, or a powerful two-channels system.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
Using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), HCP 4D offers the ability to remote control the subwoofer volume with extreme preciseness.
• Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side
ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances pre
sent on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
• Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio)
• Selectable ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically
turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available
on Speaker-In only).
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, D-Class 2 Ω stable.
• Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
• Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub + front three-channel
system or a powerful two-channel system.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass 12 dB adjustable (50 Hz to 3200 Hz) filters, providing
the ability to realize a front + rear system, a multichannel woofer + tweeter
system or a powerful sub + front system.
• Selectable full range power outputs.