The front panel provides a separate volume control for each speaker pair, allowing you to adjust the volume in each room from one convenient location.
With two amplifier inputs, the SDB-2.1 allows you to choose a separate program in each room. Each zone also has an on/off switch, which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.
The SDB-2.1 uses high-quality impedance-matching autoformers to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. Designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers, the SDB-2.1 is equipped with internal jumpers to select the degree of impedance matching based on the impedance of your speakers and your amplifier's impedance requirements.
• Lets you select music and control volume in six rooms from a central location
• Dual amplifier inputs allow a choice of program in each room
• Printed room labels included
• Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
• Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
• High-quality autoformers provide trouble-free performance for years
• Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
• Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
• Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
• Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel
• Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
• Volume Control: 12 steps; total attenuation 42 dB
• Zone Audio Controls: Volume knob, on/off, Amplifier A/B switch