This 2-way coax speaker is designed to satisfy specific installation and listening needs. DCX 570.3 features a neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a copper mobile voice coil wound on conex former. An extremely light, yet stiff structure ensures linear frequency response and a high sensitivity level.
• Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
• Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
• Water-repellent treated paper cone.
• TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
• Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high
• DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
• Tin-plated, high current terminals.
• Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
• Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
• Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
• Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.