IOGEAR 4-Port HDMI Switch With Remote
Connect up to four HDMI source devices to one HDMI display with IOGEAR's 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch. For easy access and convenience, this switch has one HDMI port on the front panel that can be used to connect your portable devices, such as laptops, tablets or digital cameras.
The three additional HDMI ports on the back provide permanent connections for your Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, video game consoles and more. Switching between HDMI source devices can be done via the front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control. Easy identification of source inputs using the front panel LED indicators for each source device.
4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) Video Support
IOGEAR's 4-Port HDMI Switch supports UHD 4K, the latest digital format for high definition displays. This switch is capable of HD resolutions up to 4K @ 30fps (2160p) and also supports 12-bit Deep Color and 3D video.
IR Remote Control
Switch between different devices from the comfort of your couch using the included IR remote. With the built in IR extension port, connect an IR extension cable (not included) to place the 4-port switch out of sight to keep your entertainment center neat and tidy.
No Power Adapter Required
IOGEAR's 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch is powered by the connected HDMI source(s) and does not require a power supply which cuts down on cable clutter and the need to plug in another power adapter. A micro USB power port provides additional power delivery if necessary.
IOGEAR HDMI Switcher Highlights;
• Connect and switch between 4 HDMI inputs on 1 HDMI enabled HDTV or Display
• Supported Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p
• No power adapter required
• HDCP 1.2 Compliant
• Supports full 3D pass-through
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
• Supports DTS / Dolby / DTS-HD / Dolby True HD / LPCM 7.1 / AC3
• Switch between devices via front-panel pushbutton or IR remote
• Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable*
• Front-panel LEDs for port and power status
• Backwards compatible with DVI devices with HD to DVI adapter**
• Supported video resolutions 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p @ 24/50/60, 2160p @ 24/30, VGA~UXGA
• 4 input 1 out put with LED indicators
*The IR extension cable is not included in the packaging
**To connect to a DVI device please use the GHDFDVIMW6 adapter, visit the GHDFDVIMW6 product page for more information.
• HDMI cables are not included