Mini makes a big impact
Feel more immersed in every scene and song with surprisingly rich, clear, and balanced low end.
More exhilarating home theatre
Unlock your entertainment experience when you pair Sub Mini with Beam or Ray. The 5 GHz WiFi connection enhances audio transmission speed so you can enjoy movies, shows, and games with high-quality sound reliably synced with your TV.
More mesmerizing music
Never miss a beat and hear more nuance in every note when you pair Sub Mini with One or One SL.
Within the acoustically sealed cabinet, dual custom woofers generate the full-toned low frequencies of a much larger subwoofer. Advanced processing further enhances the bass response
No buzz or rattle
Both woofers face inward to create a force-cancelling effect that neutralizes distortion.
Better bass for your space
Trueplay™ tuning technology adapts the bass for the unique acoustics of the room so it never sounds harsh, muddy, or flat—even if you place Sub Mini next to the wall.
Supported iOS device required.
Boom without the box
The unique cylindrical design looks at home in your home.
Hides in plain sight
Elegant and compact, Sub Mini blends in beside your furniture and easily fits under a desk or table.
Sub Mini connects to your system over WiFi, so you can place it wherever it fits and looks best in the room.
Low bass with low effort
With a single cable and app-guided setup, Sub Mini makes it simple to enjoy fuller, more detailed sound.
Plug, add, play
Just plug in the power cable, open the app, and follow a few simple instructions to add Sub Mini to your system.
The volume automatically adjusts along with your paired soundbar or speaker. Use the Sonos app to customize the EQ and change the bass level to your preference..
Mix and match speakers to build the sound system you want over time. Simply add on when you're ready and enjoy listening all around your home and beyond.
- Dual custom woofers and advanced processing generate deep, dynamic low end that make you feel more immersed in every scene and song.
- Within the acoustically sealed cabinet, both woofers face inward to create a force-canceling effect that neutralizes distortion.
- Plug in the power cable and open the Sonos app to wirelessly connect your soundbar or speaker and customize the bass level. The volume automatically adjusts with your paired product.
- The unique cylindrical design looks at home in your home, hiding in plain sight or under your furniture.
- Trueplay™ tuning technology adapts the bass for your room's acoustics so it won't sound harsh, muddy, or flat—even if you place Sub Mini next to the wall. Supported iOS device required.
The volume automatically adjusts with your paired soundbar or speaker. Use the Sonos app to customize the bass level.
Super low latency
The 5 GHz WiFi connection enhances audio transmission speed for high-quality sound that's perfectly synced with your TV. When paired with Sonos Beam or Ray.
- Amplifiers: Both Class-D digital amplifiers are perfectly tuned to the unique acoustic architecture.
- Woofers: Dual 6"" woofers face inward for a force-canceling effect.
- Architecture: Sealed cabinet neutralizes distortion and enhances the bass response.
- Adjustable EQ: Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub Mini and the paired Sonos product(s). Use the Sonos app to manually adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the sound. Supported iOS device required.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz
Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Low Latency: 5GHz connection to a Sonos soundbar enhances audio transmission speed for high-quality sound perfectly synced with your TV
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Voltage:100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Dual core architecture, ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- Memory: 4GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Internet connection
- Nearby electrical outlet
- The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- At least one amplified non-portable product, such as One, One SL, Ray, or Beam