Stay powered throughout the action.
Larger, better battery.
With a larger 1800mAh capacity, you'll get maximum time for creating.
Your accessories, safe.
Comes with a battery box and built-in memory card storage slot for peace of mind.
Fast Charge Hub
Maximum charging efficiency, faster than ever.
Efficient, safe and simultaneous fast charging.
Safely fast charge up to three batteries simultaneously without having to worry about overcharging.
Logical lighting, easily understood.
Easy to understand status lights, know your battery status with a glance.
- Compatible Products- Insta360 X3 Battery
- Adapter- 12V/3A, compatible with other 12V, 9V, or 5V USB adapters
- Working Temperature- 0°C to 40°C (0°F to 104°F) *Charging may be slower when used below 10°C (50°F)
- The battery must be charged with the Fast Charge Hub officially sold by Insta360 or connected to a matching camera through the camera power adapter.
- Ambient temperature for battery charging: 0°C to 40°C (0 to 104°F), ambient temperature for battery use: -20°C to 40°C (-4° to 104°F), do not use or store batteries in a hot environment. Doing so may affect or shorten battery life.
- When charging with the hub, be sure that the battery's charging point is lined up on the same side as the status indicators.
- It is suggested to connect the Fast Charge Hub to a 12V 3A power adapter. Using an adapter above 12V 3A, simultaneous charging may not work correctly and charging time may be prolonged.
- Before use, please check the condition of the battery buckle and waterproof rubber ring carefully. If damaged, it may affect the waterproof performance of the camera.
- It is strictly forbidden to use batteries not officially sold by isnta360. If you need to replace the battery, please purchase it on the official website of Insta360 or through designated channels. Insta360 is not responsible for battery accidents and equipment failures caused by the use of unofficially provided batteries.