Capture video and communicate with visitors at your front door with the DB1C 1080p Wi-Fi Smart Doorbell from EZVIZ.
Capture video and communicate with visitors at your front door with the DB1C 1080p Wi-Fi Smart Doorbell from EZVIZ. This dual-band Wi-Fi device uses a 1/2.4" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 1080p resolution video at 15 fps.
The DB1C features a 2.1mm fixed lens that delivers a 170 degree vertical field of view for full-body visibility of visitors at your door, up to 16' of night vision, AI-powered motion detection, and two-way audio communication. This device replaces a wired doorbell and uses the existing doorbell wiring. It has a built-in memory card slot that accepts microSD cards up to 256GB (available separately). Remote viewing, real-time talk, and instant alerts are possible via the EZVIZ app for iOS and Android. Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant enables seamless voice commands.
The DB1C has an IP65-rated enclosure for protection against dust and water.
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Doorbell wiring is required for installation
- AI-Powered person detection
- IR cut filter for day and night switching
- H.265 and H.264 video codecs
- Built-in speaker and audio input
- 1080p resolution at 15 fps
- Up to 16' of night vision
- 2.1mm fixed lens
- 170 degree vertical field of view
- Dual-band wi-fi connectivity
- Motion detection
- Supports microSD cards up to 256GB
- EZVIZ app for iOS and Android
- IP65 rated for outdoor use