Are you afraid of not just misplacing, but losing your keys and wallet? Do you prefer to use the Apple Find My app to locate your things?
Meet the Chipolo ONE Spot.
Add them to the Items tab in the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad. After setup you can locate them in the Find My app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. The Find My network is made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices that use secure Bluetooth technology to detect nearby items and report an approximate location back to their owner. The entire process is end-to-end encrypted, and anonymous.
Sometimes things just hide nearby. With a very loud sound you can find them in no time.
Your items on a map, using the power of the vast Apple Find My Network.
Receive a notification when you accidentally leave your item behind or when Find My Network locates your missing item.
- Attach Chipolo One Spot to your keys, luggage or even your child’s toy. It fits directly on keyrings, no accessory needed.
- Play Sound to find items nearby (up to 200 feet). With a very loud sound (up to 120 dB) you can find them in no time, even if they’re buried under a pile of clothes or hiding under the couch.
- Locate your items on a map, using the power of the extensive Apple Find My network.
- Lost Mode can be turned on if your item ever goes missing and the Find My network will notify you when it is located.
- Water Resistant: It will survive water splashes, so no need to worry about rainy weather (IPX5 rated).
- Replaceable Battery: The battery lasts up to one year and you can easily replace it with a standard coin battery (CR2032).
- Compatibility: Pairing requires iPhone or iPad. To use the Apple Find My app to locate
- Chipolo ONE Spot, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.