Insta360 ONE RS
1445mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery.
Power Through the Action.
21% more capacity than the ONE R Battery Base.
Greater Peace of Mind.
A yellow indicator helps you ensure the battery is always locked.
-20°C to 40°C(-4°F to 104°F)
0°C to 40°C(32°F to 104°F)
- Before use, always ensure the battery is sufficiently charged. Always charge with an Insta360 approved adapter or Fast Charge Hub.
- Before use, ensure the battery buckle and rubber seal are functioning properly (please note some batteries may not have a rubber seal). If damaged, the camera's waterproofing performance may be affected.
- Before use, check for damage to the shell and charging points of the battery. Never use a damaged battery.
- Do not charge the battery immediately after use, as the battery temperature may be too high. Wait until the battery cools down to near room temperature to charge. Charging the battery in environments above 104°F may lead to battery expansion, leakage, overheating or damage.
- Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Disconnect the battery from the power source when not in use.
- Do not use alcohol or other flammable liquids to clean the battery.
- When storing the battery for a long period of time, remove it from the camera and place it in a well ventilated and dry environment.
- Completely discharge and re-charge the battery once every three months to keep it in optimal condition