DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case
The DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case helps prevent damage to the Camera Unit from impact, scratches, and abrasions. An additional case is compatible with the Front Touchscreen Module and Power Module. Comprised of a heat-resistant polymer, the Magnetic Protective Case also optimizes video recording. DJI Action 2 automatically detects when the case is mounted, activating a heat control solution that increases recording length under normal conditions.
Prevents damage from impact, scratches, and abrasions. Heat resistant to increase recording length under normal circumstances.
- Before mounting the Magnetic Protective Case, wipe away any water or stains around the mounting points to prevent electrical problems and corrosion.
- Mounting the Magnetic Protective Case will not affect the power and data communication of the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit, Front Touchscreen Module, or Power Module.
- Before recording, make sure that the Magnetic Protective Case is securely mounted. Do not remove the protective case while DJI Action 2 is powered on.
- To remove the Magnetic Protective Case, push the camera unit or expansion module away from the case.
- Due to local regulations, some regions can only select the standard 48 °C Auto-Stop Rec Temp.
- DJI Action 2 Camera Unit
- DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module
- DJI Action 2 Power Module
Installing the Magnetic Protective Case
Mounting the case to the camera unit
Place the DJI Action 2 Camera unit inside the Magnetic Protective Case with the lens facing the round opening and metal contact points aligned with those of the case. When mounting is complete, power on DJI Action 2, and the prompt “Magnetic Protective Case installed” will appear on the touchscreen.
Mounting the Case to the Front Touchscreen Module/Power Module
Align the USB-C port and buttons on both sides of the module with the openings on the protective case, and the microSD card slot with the corresponding opening of the case. Check for a secure fit.
The Magnetic Protective Case does not affect the use of expansion ports. After mounting, accessories like the Magnetic Lanyard, Magnetic Adapter Mount, and Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount will still be compatible.
* Remove the Magnetic Protective Case from the Camera Unit when using the Magnetic Headband.
Removing the Magnetic Protective Case
The case for the Front Touchscreen Module/Power Module wraps around the module. Removing the case while the module is connected to the Camera Unit is recommended
To remove the protective case from the Camera Unit, push the lens side of the Camera Unit away from the case.
* Do not remove the Magnetic Protective Case during recording.