The all-new PDX series amplifiers are not your typical class-D amplifiers. Traditionally, class-D amplifiers have not been known for both low distortion and wide frequency response. These new PDX amplifiers are the first ever class-D amplifiers to break tradition and trump the amps of yesterday.
ALPINE PDX POWER SUPPLIES
The PDX power supply delivers tremendous headroom with low distortion and noise. PDX amplifiers have an extremely high total system efficiency of ~80% (power supply is rated at >90%, output stage is rated >90%). With ultra-low output impedance, the new PDX offers extremely controlled tight bass for unprecedented sound quality. Ratings are >1000 for Mono and >500 for 4ch.
• 150 RMS @ 4 ohms
• Alpine’s power management processor built in
• Removable power connector accepts up to 4 gauge wire
• Stackable design to save space and share heatsinks to keep cool
• Ultra wide frequency response 5zHz-100kHz for 4 channel
• Signal to nose ratio 95dB @ 1W