Why compromise for anything other than true 3LCD projection? Built from the ground up to deliver an exceptionally immersive viewing experience, the Epson Home Cinema 2250 displays vivid, true-to-life content with Best-in-Class Color Brightness1, advanced 3-chip, 3LCD technology, and an amazing contrast ratio of up to 70,000:1.
The perfect choice for streaming TV shows, sporting events, movies and more, this dynamic projector features Image Enhancement for smooth, crisp images and accepts up to 4K content – for an astounding Full HD picture. Plus, with built-in Android TV2 and wireless connectivity, you get seamless access to popular streaming services including Hulu, HBO and YouTube™3, right out of the box.
Stunning Picture Quality
Delivers an immersive viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full HD picture.
Built-In Android TV2
Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, YouTube and more3 without an external streaming media player.
Best-in-Class Colour Brightness1
Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB colour signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding colour accuracy while maintaining excellent colour brightness, without any distracting "rainbowing" or "colour brightness" issues seen with other projection technologies.
Ultra Bright Picture
2,700 lumens of colour and white brightness4
Built-in 10 W speaker and easy setup for HD entertainment right out of the box.
Built-in vertical lens shift
Change the position of the image without moving the projector up or down.
Amazing dynamic contrast ratio
Up to 70,000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes.
Features an HDMI® port, so you can connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device. Also 1x Audio Out: 3.5 mm stereo.
1. Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
2. In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
3. Some apps require paid subscriptions.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
This is an Open Box product
Open box products are products that were either on display in one of our retail locations, or were returned from another customer. All our open box products have been fully tested, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and are guaranteed to work to manufacturer's specification. All of our open box products carry the full manufacturer's warranty.
Please check your local store for availability.