The INSTAX Mini 90 - Designed with a Classic Look
The INSTAX Mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively. It is equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept "NEO CLASSIC."
High Performance Flash
The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
*Use of this mode is effective in shooting under low light conditions, such as room light or on a cloudy day.
It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to ∞).
You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
*Close-up from 30cm to 60cm is possible.
Shooting Modes that Make INSTAX More Fun
In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks. You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to INSTAX photography.
Double Exposure Mode
By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
A rechargeable battery is used.
The tripod socket mount enables the INSTAX to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
Power Switch & Shutter Button
The power switch and shutter button are placed close to each other, making it easy for you to switch on and take a picture quickly.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "INSTAX Mini" (separately available)
- Film Size: 86mm x 54mm (3.39”x2.13”)
- Picture Size: 62mm x 46mm (2.44”x1.81”)
- Lens: Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- View Finder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching, 0.3m - ∞ (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - ∞)(separately available)
- Shutter Release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Exposure Control: Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Flash: Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Macro mode, Brightness control, Self timer, Flash ON/OFF, Mode button(Party/Kids/Landscape/Double exposure/Bulb)
- Power Supply: NP-45A lithium-ion battery. Charge capacity: 10 film packs (based on our test conditions)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 packs of film. (100 images)
- Accompanying items: Shoulder strap, Warranty card, instruction book, NP-45 Li-Ion battery, BC-45C