Affordable Communication For The Active Family
Fully featured, tough and stylish, the TALKABOUT T210 walkie-talkie is the ideal way to stay connected during outdoor adventures. At home, on the campsite, at a festival or simply hiking, the TALKABOUT T210 keeps you in touch.
The easy pairing button makes setup a breeze and with USB charging, you can power up in a more convenient way. It is also license-free and includes key features such as LCD display, 22 channels and up to 20 mi. range*, with no call charges.
*The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range.
Motorola TALKABOUT Go Explore Highlights
- FRS radios-license free
- Easy pairing for group calls
- iVOX/VOX hands-free
- Compatible with all FRS/GMRS radios
- Time-out timer
- Auto squelch
- Keypad lock
- Battery level indicator
- Dual watch
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- 20 call tones
- Keypad tones
- Talk confirmation tone/Roger beep
- Low battery alert
- Rechargeable NiMH pack (included)
- Compatible with standard AA-sized batteries
** Based on standard usage of 5/5/90 cycle.
- NiMH 800 mAH (included) - up to 18 hours**
- NiMH 1300 mAH high capacity (optional) - up to 30 hours**
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (optional) - up to 45 hours**
- Micro USB charger (included)
- Compatible with drop-in charging dock (sold separately)
- Mountain to Valley: Up to 20 miles / 32 km
- Open Water: Up to 5 miles/ 8 km
- Neighborhood: Up to 1 mile/ 1.6 km
Range Disclaimer: *How far can I expect my radios to communicate? The communication range quoted is calculated under optimum conditions, with an unobstructed line of sight. The actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited to terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference, and obstructions.