In 2021 the Government of Canada released a new rating system for air conditioners. 14,000 BTU = 12,000 SACC
This 12,000 SACC inverter portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 600 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room-to-room, and the quick-connect hose feature makes it very easy to install.
Use the Smart Control features to adjust the temperature from anywhere, anytime through voice control! To help maximize your comfort, this unit is also equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier - to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. The Air Vent angle in this model also is 80-degree’s wider than older models and provides stronger air flow that reaches further and cools quicker. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
Danby 3-in-1 Inverter Portable Air Conditioner Highlights:
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier.
- 12,000 SACC Portable Air Conditioner cools spaces up to 600 sq. ft.
- Dual Hose design: Innovative new design ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling.
- Smart Control: Control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere with voice control.
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32’s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a.
- Electronic Controls with LED display and remote control.
- 80-degree wider angle air vent provides stronger airflow that reaches further and cools quicker.
- Inverter Compressor: Super quiet and efficient.
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure.
- 24-hour timer.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport.
- ISTA-6 Packaging.
This item is a reconditioned product which is fully backed by Visions’ Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and includes a 1 (One) year warranty.
Reconditioned products may have been previously returned to the manufacturer or to a vendor under warranty for various reasons unknown to us. These products also may not be in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
The product has been fully tested and has been verified to work to original product specification, so you can enjoy great savings with peace of mind!