Absorb Yourself in Club-Like Bass1
Get closer to the music you love. With exceptional bass and improved noise cancelling, our WH-XB910N headphones replicate the feel of your favourite festivals and clubs.
EXTRA BASS™ for Impressively Deep, Punchy Sound
The WH-XB910N noise cancelling headphones enhance all your low-end frequencies for exceptional bass. A dedicated bass duct on the headphone housing and increased air-tightness between the driver units and eardrums help to create precise, punchy rhythms that lift every track. Yet these wireless headphones also maintain vocal clarity for a wonderfully rich, well-rounded listening experience.
Noise Cancelling for Musical Bliss
With Dual Noise Sensor technology, WH-XB910N takes digital noise cancelling to the next level. Now you can truly shut out the world around you and enjoy your own party for one with just your music for company.
Crystal Clear Calls
Thanks to Precise Voice Pickup Technology, which combines two built-in microphones with advanced audio signal processing, WH-XB910N enables ultra-clear call quality.
Give your Favourite Music a Boost
When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to a track. Our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
Your Sound, Just How You Like it
Tailor sound to your personal preference. Choose from a variety of presets to match sound quality with the genre of music you’re listening to. Or create and save your own presets using the EQ Custom feature on the Sony│Headphones Connect app.
More Natural Ambient Sound
With two feedforward and feedback mics, WH-XB910N captures more of the ambient sound around you. You’ll enjoy a natural listening experience while staying connected to your environment. You can even adjust ambient sound with the Sony | Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still hearing essential sounds.
Adjusts Sound to Whatever You Do
Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience
Learns your favourite locations
Over time, Adaptive Sound Control recognizes locations that you frequently visit–such as your office, gym or favourite café–and tailors sound to suit the environment.
Listen All Day, Charge in Minutes
With up to 30 hours2 of battery life, you’ll have enough power for multi-day road trips and long festival weekends. And if you need to top up in a hurry, 10-minute quick charging gives you up to 4.5 hours of extra play time with the optional AC adapter.
Control at your Fingertips
Change track, adjust volume and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the touch panel on the side of your headphones. Need to quickly hear voices or sounds around you? Just place your hand over the housing to instantly turn your music volume down and let ambient sound in.
- Google Assistant and Alexa compatible - Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders and more. You can even start Alexa just by saying, “Alexa.”3
- Find your headphones easily with Fast Pair - Fast Pair makes it easy to pair your headphones with your Android™ devices. In one tap of pop-up guidance, the WH-XB910N enables quick, effortless Bluetooth® pairing with your Android™ devices. Also, you can easily locate where you left your headphones by ringing them or checking their last known location on your smartphone. You’ll even receive a notification when your headphones battery is running low so you know when to charge them.
- Connect to your PC easily with Swift Pair -Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your WH-XB910N headphones with your Windows 10 computer via Bluetooth®. Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
Switch Effortlessly Between Devices
For total convenience, WH-XB910N headphones with Multipoint connection can be paired with two Bluetooth® devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly and smoothly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button
A Perfect Fit keeps Your Music in
Adjust the slider to find your ideal fit and enjoy hours of comfortable listening. Music stays in and noise stays out for a great acoustic experience.
All-Day Music, All-Day Comfort
Our WH-XB910N headphones include soft, oval-shaped ear pads so you’ll never need to take a break from your favourite music, movies or shows. Comfortable synthetic leather and urethane materials combine with optimum ear pad structure and dimensions for exceptional wearability.
- Foldable Design for Everyday Convenience - The earcups swivel inwards so they pack up neatly in their compact case.
- Carry Case for Easy Travelling - The supplied carry case is durable and includes a cable for wired listening.
So Immersive. So Real.
Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. These headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio.4
1. EXTRA BASS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
2. When connecting via Bluetooth®, battery life is up to 30 hours for music playback usage when DSEE is turned off and codec is AAC, and up to 30 hours for communication time usage. Please note usage hours may be shorter depending on the Codec and the conditions of use.
3. Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Alexa is not available in all languages and countries/regions. Alexa features and functionality may vary by location. The Google Assistant and Alexa are not available in all languages and countries/regions. Install the Google Assistant app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. For Amazon Alexa, install the Amazon Alexa app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app.
4. Sony | Headphones Connect App is needed. Requires subscription to a music streaming service—subscription fees apply. Some services may not be available in certain countries/regions.