Asus ZenBook 14
Compact design, easy portability
The incredibly compact, thin and light ZenBook 14 features AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600H processor for powerful all-round performance, and includes HDMI, USB-C® and USB Type-A ports, a microSD card reader, and a combo audio jack for unrivaled versatility. With its beautifully crafted classic design and travel-friendly features, ZenBook 14 will make your on-the-go lifestyle more effortless than ever.
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, thin and light all-metal design of ZenBook 14 makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also one of the world’s thinnest 14-inch AMD-powered laptops1, so you can enjoy outstanding portability and performance at the same time.
Fast and easy charging, anywhere
With ZenBook 14’s impressive 15-hour battery life2, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
Up to 63 Wh
fast-charge to 60%
Compact elegance on the go
The compact and elegant ZenBook 14 is supremely light, so it’s an indispensable traveling companion. Wherever you go, its outstanding performance and convenient features will help you work more efficiently and let your inspiration flow.
Performance is a crucial part of the ZenBook experience. ZenBook 14 is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600H processor that deliver ultrafast responsiveness for even the most demanding tasks. ZenBook 14 also features a fast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD and the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
Bright, clear, power-efficient display
The four-sided NanoEdge FHD display gives you stunningly clear and bright visuals. The slim bezels create a 90% screen-to-body ratio, delivering an outstandingly immersive viewing experience. An optional super-bright 400-nit display is also available3.
ZenBook 14 redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop. It gives you a full complement of I/O ports5, including full-size HDMI, USB Type-A and USB-C®. There’s also a microSD card reader for easy data transfers from your mobile device, and a combo 3.5 mm jack for convenient audio device connectivity.
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 14 looks stunning, with a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that allows more comfortable typing.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
Certified Audio Quality
The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
1. According to overall laptop thinness, as of Nov 5, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 14 to competing convertible laptops with a screen measuring 14 inches from vendors including Acer, HP, Huawei, Dell, Lenovo, Honor, ZenBook 14 ranked top-three in regards of model thinness.
2. Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 18, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback (local) scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UM425QA, FHD panel 250 nits, AMD R5-5600H, 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
3. Optional specification may not be available in all territories. Please check with your local ASUS representative.
4. The stated 2.5 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.65 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 8.9 mm and the bottom bezel width is 11.1 mm.
5. Full I/O ports: 2 x USB Type-C, USB Type-A, HDMI, MicroSD card reader.
6. The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
7. Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.