- The most advanced dual-camera system ever.
- Durability that's front and centre. And edge to edge.
- A lightning-fast chip that leaves the competition behind.
- A huge leap in battery life every day.
Your New Superpower
- New colours: pink, blue, midnight, starlight and product red finishes
- Ceramic Shield tougher than any smartphone glass
- 6.1" Super Retina XDR display
How did Apple get such a huge camera upgrade to fit?
They designed a totally new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in the best dual-camera system ever — with its biggest Wide camera sensor. They also made room for their sensor-shift optical image stabilization. And it is equipped the Ultra Wide camera with a faster sensor.
- New Ultra Wide camera reveals more detail in the dark areas of your photos
- New Wide camera captures 47% more light for better photos and videos
- New sensor-shift optical image stabilization keeps shots steady even when you’re not
iPhone went to Film School, so you don't have to
Presenting Cinematic mode
Filmmakers use a technique called rack focus — shifting focus from one subject to another — to guide the audience’s attention in their movies. Now iPhone makes it easy for you to bring the same storytelling technique to your videos.
Cinematic Mode Automatically Creates Beautiful Depth Effects and Focus Transitions
Just start recording and Cinematic mode will hold focus on your subject while creating a beautiful depth-of-field effect all around them.
Cinematic mode anticipates when a prominent new subject is about to enter the scene and automatically shifts focus when they do. Now you can effortlessly create videos that look and feel like the movies.
You can Adjust the Depth Effect After You Shoot
Want to change the focus or adjust the blur after shooting wraps? No problem. iPhone lets you do it with a few taps and swipes. Even pro movie cameras can’t do that.
Take a Great Photo without Lifting a Finger. OK, one finger
- Night mode senses low-light scenes and automatically adjusts to take bright, clear photos with amazingly rich colours.
- Portrait mode artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject. You can try out six creative lighting effects with a swipe.
- Smart HDR 4 now recognizes up to four different people in a scene and optimizes contrast, lighting and even skin tones for each one. So everybody looks their best.
- Deep Fusion activates in mid- to low-light scenes. It analyzes multiple exposures pixel by pixel to capture the subtlest textures, patterns and details.
- The Ultra Wide camera gives you a wide field of view even when you’re right up close to what you’re shooting. So you can capture more of the scene without stepping back.
- Memories are automatic slideshows created from meaningful moments in your photo library. Personalize them with your own look and feel — or even a soundtrack from your music library.
A Camera with a Style all of Your Own
Introducing Photographic Styles
- Styles are smart enough to do things like boost or mute colours while keeping skin tones natural
- Photographic Styles create a personal look for your photos. But unlike filters, styles selectively apply adjustments to the right areas, while preserving skin tones.
- Choose Vibrant to make photos bright and vivid. Rich Contrast for darker shadows and deeper colours. Warm or Cool to accentuate golden or blue undertones. Preset, ready, go!
- Just choose a style once — like Vibrant, shown here — and your photos will automatically have that look
A Front Camera that doesn't take a Back Seat
The TrueDepth camera system has all the latest features from the back cameras: Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Dolby Vision HDR recording, Portrait mode, Night mode selfies, Smart HDR 4, Deep Fusion and more for a whole new stratosphere of selfies.
A15 Bionic and the TrueDepth camera also power Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone
2x the Storage
iPhone 13 starts at 128GB for all your photos and videos.
Super Colour Pixelistic XDRidocious.
Super Retina XDR display
- Superbright - The OLED display gets 28 percent brighter, up to 800 nits, so it’s easier to see in full sunlight. And it still goes up to 1200 nits for HDR content. You’ll notice bright whites, true blacks and every shade in between. Yet the display conserves power better than ever.
- Supercolourful - iPhone 13 features a cinema-standard wide colour gamut, displaying colours just as filmmakers intended. And with precise colour accuracy, everything on the screen looks remarkably natural.
- Supersharp -The Super Retina XDR display has an ultrahigh pixel density, so photos, videos, text — whatever you’re viewing — looks extra-sharp. And the display is even more expansive, thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera area.
Raise the Battery
Up to 2.5 hours more battery life on iPhone 13.
A15 Bionic is a:
- Camera elevating
- Power optimizing
- Privacy protecting
- Game changing chip
The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text and more. Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it’s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life.
- Up to 50% faster CPU than the competition
- Up to 30% faster graphics than the competition
- The only smartphone chip faster is in iPhone 13 Pro
No One does 5G like iPhone.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading — everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos and more. With Smart Data mode, iPhone will downshift automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed.4
More 5G bands for 5G speed in more places
In Touch. In the Moment.
iOS 15 lets you keep the conversation going while sharing movies, music or whatever’s on your screen right in FaceTime. Stay in the zone by filtering out any notifications that aren’t relevant to the task at hand. And interact with text in images to quickly send email, make calls, get directions and more.
Privacy Built In
iPhone helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
A Phoneful of fun.
Stream songs, albums and curated playlists. Catch the shows everyone is raving about. Discover exciting new games. Keep up on the news and stories you love. Find your next favourite workout. Apple services put so much at your fingertips, and Apple One bundles them all into a simple subscription.
1. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 13 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro) or 6.68 inches (iPhone 13 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/ca/batteries and apple.com/ca/iphone/battery.html for more information.
4. Data plan required. 5G and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary by site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
5. Trade-in values vary based on the condition, year and configuration of your trade-in device, and may also vary between online and in-store trade-in. You must be at least 18 years old. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit any trade-in transaction for any reason. In-store trade-in requires presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Additional terms from Apple or Apple’s trade-in partners may apply. Sales tax will be assessed on the full value of the new device.