High-Speed Performance When You Need it Most
Designed for your DSLR or mirrorless camera, the Lexar® Professional 1066x SDXC™ UHS-I Card SILVER Series lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including Full-HD and 4K UHD video with speeds up to 160MB/s read, and up to 120MB/s write1. These cards dramatically accelerate workflow from start to finish maximizing your creativity.
Quickly Transfer Content
This card leverages UHS-I technology to deliver read speeds up to 160MB/s (1066x)1 allowing you to transfer high-quality photos and 4K UHD video with ease. This card is Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) giving you the performance you need to shoot faster and longer.
Capture the Action in 4K UHD
Never miss the action. The Lexar Professional 1066x SDXC™ UHS-I Card allows you to capture high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning, Full-HD and 4K UHD video with write speeds up to 120MB/s.
Capture Stunning Shots with Sequential Burst Mode
With its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings, the Lexar Professional 1066x SDXC™ UHS-I Card SILVER Series lets you stay on top of all the action with sequential burst mode shots.
Designed for Durability
These cards provide the performance and durability you need to capture and store valuable data in a variety of elements. The Lexar Professional 1066x SDXC™ UHS-I Card SILVER Series are rigorously tested, and designed to be shock, vibration and X-ray proof2.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Lexar Professional 1066x SDXC SD Card Highlights
- High-speed performance – rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Leverages UHS-I technology to deliver read speeds up to 160MB/s (1066x)1
- Quickly capture high-quality images and extended lengths of Full-HD and 4K UHD with write speeds up to 120MB/s
- High-capacity options –– up to 512GB
- Designed for durability in harsh conditions2
- 10-year limited warranty
1.Up to 160MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Engineered with advanced technology to reach read/write speed beyond UHS-I 104MB/s specification. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. Read/write speed full performance achieved only when paired with Lexar Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader or Lexar Professional Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader marked with Rev B. For more information, please contact Lexar Technical Support.
- Temperature-proof: Withstands operating temperature range from -13ºF (-25ºC) or 185ºF (85 ºC) and non-operating temperatures from -40ºF (-40ºC) or 185ºF (85 ºC).
- Shockproof: Shock resistant (200G [1961.33m/sec^2] 3ms, 150G [1471.00m/sec^2] 10ms, From X.Y.Z, 3 directions/3 times each)
- Vibration proof: Vibration resistant (10Hz to 2000 Hz, 6Grms, 5 minutes per 1 cycle, 10 cycle per 1 axis total 30 cycles per 3 axis, based on IEC 60512-6-4 guidelines).
- X-ray-proof: Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.
Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.