DJI Mini SE drone, with a weight under 249 grams. Featuring 30 mins of flight time, and support for 2.7K quad HD videos. The 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability.
Open Your Sky
See What Your Mini SE Sees
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km3.
Transform Any Moment, Into a Work of Art
DJI Mini SE supports 2.7K Quad HD videos and a 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
Get Good. Fast
The DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps.
Find Scenic Shooting Locations Near You
Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area.
The Everyday FlyCam
Party with Friends
Smaller, Lighter, Better
Compact & Portable
Weighing under 249 grams1, makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations.
Create Smooth, Vivid Shots
A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Easy to Use
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set. Just select your QuickShot and DJI Mini SE will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
|Max Flight Time
|Max Wind Speed Resistance
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level
|Max Flight Height
||170 - 240 ms
||1/2.3” CMOS, Effective Pixels: 12 MP
|Max Video Resolution
|Max Video Bitrate
|QuickShot Intelligent Functions
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in obstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within +-0.1m.<
5. The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
6. Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
7. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.
Before you fly your unmanned air vehicles (UAV) more commonly called drones
Transport Canada regulates the use of UAV to keep the public and our Canadian airspace safe.
Make sure you understand the rules that apply and follow them.
For more information see Transport Canada's website by clicking on the following link:
Drone Safety - Transport Canada