Immerse yourself into Your Own World
Get lost in what you love. Galaxy Buds2 opens a new world of audio experience with well-balanced sound, unmatched comfort fit, ANC, and seamless connectivity to your phone and watch. Easier controls and better feedback keep you immersed when working out, gaming, or jamming to your beats.1
Your World the Way it's Meant to be Heard
Enjoy powerful, deep bass to clear treble through two-way dynamic speakers. The Galaxy Buds2 gives you well-balanced sound quality that enriches every moment of your audio journey. Hear like you’re there.
Leave Noise Out of the Conversation
Three microphones and a built-in voice pickup unit help you make clearer calls, while a machine-learning based solution filters unwanted sound so you can better share your world with family and friends. The low protrusion design minimizes wind disruptions to make your outdoors calls come in clear. 2
Active Noise Cancelling
Choose the Sound You Want to Hear
Two microphones detect ambient noise while Active Noise Canceling blocks unwanted sound. Background noise can be reduced up to 98% to keep you fully immersed in your music, games, audio books, and your favorite podcasts.3, 4
Active Noise Canceling (ANC) On Galaxy Buds2 cuts external background noise by up to 98%, backed by UL Verification.
Tune into or out of the world around you with an easily adjustable three-level ambient sound option.
Sound Tailored to Your Taste
Your every audio experience is tailored to your taste with Galaxy Buds2. With six different equalizer settings to choose from, you'll find your own pitch perfect, vibrant sound that keeps you immersed.
How to Change Equalizer Setting
Looks as Good as it Sounds
The Lightest Earbuds they've ever made
Galaxy Buds2 is lightweight (5g each) and keeps music snug in your ears for even the most active lifestyles. With three sizes of soft, flexible silicon tips you can find a custom fit to get the best ANC experience possible. Find your fit with the “Earbud fit test” menu in the Galaxy Wearable app.
Plenty of Play Time, Wherever You Go
Whether you're watching your favorite shows, blazing through your playlist, or enjoying the outdoors, Galaxy Buds2 keeps you connected and comfortable all day long. The long lasting battery life gives you up to 5 hours of play-time and 15 more with a fully charged case. 6, 7
Up to 5 hours of play time with ANC on
20 Total Hours
Up to a total 20 hours of play time when charged using the case
Switch without Missing a Beat
With Auto Switch, moving between your Galaxy devices is easier than ever. Go from watching a movie on your tablet to playing music on the Galaxy Watch4, all hands free. Galaxy Watch4 also supports Quick Buds Control8 , helping you turn ANC on or off, or check battery life right from your wrist.9, 10, 11
1. Auto Switch feature only available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets with OneUI 3.1 or later and Galaxy Watch 4 series or later. Certain devices and applications may not support Auto Switch.
2. Results are based on Samsung internal lab testing subject to POLQA(Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis), a global standardized test for call quality.
3. ANC(Active Noise Canceling) is on by default, and the touch and hold gesture for ANC can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
4. Changing the 3 levels of ambient sound volume can be set up on Galaxy Wearable app.
5. Available colours may vary by country or carrier.
6. Earbuds and case provide up to 20 hours of battery life when the case and earbuds are charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds2 to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions, settings, number of times charged, Bluetooth signal strength, and other factors.
7.Play time may vary based on settings.
8.Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4, and their respective following models.
9.Devices sold separately.
10.Auto Switch feature only available on Galaxy smartphones and tablets with OneUI 3.1 or later and Watch which is Galaxy 4 series or later. Certain devices and applications may not support Auto Switch.
11.Samsung Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch.