Pro 4 series delivers superior video quality with 2K HDR combined with the convenience of connecting directly to Wi-Fi without a SmartHub. Perfect for protecting medium to larger spaces.
Stay informed with a closer look
2K HDR video lets you see clearer details and color, and zoom in on moving objects with clarity.
Never miss a thing with a wider view
A wider 160 degree viewing angle ensures you have the best view of your property, no matter where you place Pro 4.
See who's there, even at night
Capture the full picture in low light with color night vision, and use the integrated spotlight to illuminate your property to identify unique details.
Simple to set up. Easy to recharge.
Convenient magnetic mount.
Quickly install your camera wherever you’d like and adjust it easily.
Get 6 months of battery life on one charge, and enjoy flexible, wire-free installation.
The optional magnetic charging cable snaps into place for continuous power.
Respond to visitors, from anywhere.
Hear and speak to visitors clearly with 2-way audio right on your phone.
Quickly deter unwanted guests.
Trigger your siren automatically or manually from the Arlo app.
Weather-resistant for year-round security.
Certified to withstand heat, cold, rain, or sun.
Works seamlessly with your smart home.
Receive alerts and manage your home security using your favorite smart devices.
Arlo Pro 4 Wireless Security Camera Highlights:
- See more with a 2K camera that protects your home, even when you're away.
- Stay connected to your home from anywhere with live video and audio.
- Receive instant alerts on your phone when motion is detected.
- Capture clearer details and colors in 2K HDR.
- Connect directly to Wi-Fi for easy setup without wires.
- Works with Apple HomeKit1, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Always be aware and react faster with tools to take immediate action.
- Receive smarter alerts with Object Detection.
- Reduce unwanted notifications with Activity Zones.2
- Only receive alerts that matter and eliminate unnecessary notifications.
- Quickly respond with Intelligent Alerts.
- Look back at past events with Video History.
1. HomeKit compatibility for Arlo Pro 4 requires connection to a compatible smarthub or base station. Visit here for Smart Hub/Base station compatibility.
2. Renewal of an Arlo Secure subscription is required to maintain Arlo Secure features, including cloud storage and activity zones.
|Max Video Resolution
||2k, 1080p, 720p
||Auto Track and Zoom, HDR, H.264 and H.265 Encoding
|Lens Field of View
||160 degree diagonal
||Single Motion Detector, 130 degree horizontal
||High powered Infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
|AC Adapter Output
|AC Adapter Input
||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
||Both - outdoor UV and weather-resistant
||Single Microphone with noise and echo cancellation
||Full Duplex 2 way Audio
||2x LEDs (blue and amber)
||128-bit SSL, AED-128, TSL, 2 factor authentication
|Charge Time to Full (via camera)
|Charge time to Full (via charger accessory)
||-20 to 45 degree Celsius
||Wi-Fi Connection. Working broadband connection with at least 2Mbps upload speed
||USB 2.0 compliant devices
|Min home upload speed
||2-4Mbps; optimized for 2 simultaneous 2k streams
||FCC, CE, IC, EU RoHS compliant, EU-REACH compliant, EuP1275 compliant, WERCS