See who's at the door, greet guests with the nightlight, answer the door from anywhere, play pre-recorded messages when someone rings, and talk to those on the other side with Lorex's new 2K QHD wired video doorbell.
Resolution You Can Look Up to
With impressive 2K QHD Resolution, you will have clear video quality displaying even the finest detail.
4:3 Aspect Ratio
See more with the doorbell’s 4:3 aspect ratio, providing additional height to the field of view frame allowing you to get the full picture.
High Dynamic Range
Providing the best picture always - HDR imaging provides enhanced clarity by automatically correcting the exposure levels when lighting situations are not ideal.
Remote viewing from your mobile device with Lorex Home™
Your home will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home™ App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Video Doorbell so you can easily view live video, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Pre-recorded Messages and 2-Way Talk
When someone rings your doorbell, you have the option to send 1 of 3 quick messages to the visitor at the door, such as “Please leave package right there.” To add your personal touch, you can even record a custom message to greet visitors for you. If needed, you will be able to hear and speak directly to anyone on your doorstep using 2-Way Talk, thanks to the built-in mic and speaker.
Shed Light on your Doorstep
With the nightlight feature, you can schedule the LED light to turn on at a certain time every night to light up your front door area. For an added layer of security, you can program the LED light to trigger when motion from a person is detected and activate the remote-trigger siren to deter any unwanted guest.
See who’s there, even if you’re not with built-in Person Detection
Pre-recorded Messages and 2-Way TalkBe aware of activity around your doorstep with built-in Person Detection feature. Your video doorbell will detect motion generated from a person and send an instant notification to your smart phone through the Lorex Home™ app. The best part – Person Detection come at no extra cost or monthly fee!
Color Night Vision™
People coming towards your door will be always visible thanks to its Color Night Vision™ and low light capabilities.
Everything you need, with no monthly fees
All video footage is safely stored on the security grade WD Purple microSD card located within the de vice. Upgrade the storage to a maximum of 256GB microSD. Local storage means No Monthly Fees.
Receive a Lorex Home notification message the moment someone enters the doorbell's customizable motion detection range.
Thanks to a pre-recording feature, the doorbell will automatically start recording 5 seconds before the event starts so you don't miss any action.
Lorex Home will automatically send you a notification telling you that there is someone at the door.
Answer your doorbell with Alexa™
Be notified when someone rings the doorbell, as well as answer it without using your phone. You can easily pull up the live feed on the video screen of your hub or use it with Firestick to view video on your TV. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Lorex 2K QHD Wi-Fi Wired Video Doorbell Highlights
- Impressive 2K QHD Resolution for clear video quality.
- See more with the doorbell's 4:3 aspect ratio and 164° diagonal field-of-view.
- Get the best picture always with HDR imaging.
- Use pre-recorded messages or 2-way talk1 to greet visitors.
- Motion-activated LED warning light can be manually enabled or customized to only be triggered when a person detected.
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren.
- Be aware of activity around your doorstep with built-in Person Detection feature.
- Receive notifications from the Lorex Home™ app when motion is detection2.
- Local microSD storage, expandable up to 256GB.
- Adjust the viewing angle of your Video Doorbell with the included set of mounting bracket wedges.
- Pair with additional wired and wireless Fusion products to enhance your Lorex security experience.
- Be notified when someone rings the doorbell, as well as answer it without using your phone with Amazon Alexa™.
- Compatible with existing doorbell wiring (16V-24V) and traditional mechanical and electronic digital chimes.3
1. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
|Max Video Resolution
||2K QHD, 1080p (default), D1
|Max Lens Field of View
|Nightlight / Warning Light
||Night Vision, high powered Infrared
LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
||Outdoor, IP65 rated
||Microphone with noise cancellation
||Full Duplex 2-way audio
||-4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a Wi-Fi router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 3.5 Mbps is required for the best video performance.
3. Requires 16 - 24 VAC. If the install location does not have this, a transformer will be required to operate properly. Consult a licensed electrician if in doubt.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.