The Drive Reach OTR Fleet is weBoost’s most powerful, in-vehicle fleet truck cell phone signal booster yet. Designed to enhance signal coverage for all fleet vehicles (classes 1-8) with a 3-way antenna mount and mast extensions that go up to 40 inches, the OTR outside antenna is all-terrain, all-weather tough and meets current U.S. Military and NEMA IP66 standards.
The sleek, metallic red exterior of the Drive Reach isn’t just for show. The unique fin design increases surface area — ensuring peak performance. It reaches up to 74% farther than our next most powerful vehicle booster to efficiently amplify cell signal. With its enhanced cellular coverage, enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, and extended battery life.
Drive Reach simultaneously boosts cell signal for multiple users and devices. Professional installation is required for fleet vehicles to get on the road to better signal.
WeBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet Highlights:
- Enhances all available wireless network signals and speeds in a passenger vehicle—car, truck, van, or SUV.
- Works on ALL cellular devices with ALL carriers simultaneously.
- Enhances cellular talk, text, and high-speed internet.
- Professional Installation Required.
- Frequencies Band Band 12/17 700 MHz, Band 13 700 MHz, Band 5 850 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz, Band 25*/2 1900 MHz
- Max Gain 50 dB
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Power 12V / 1.8A
- Connectors SMB
How It Works
- Receives signal: The outside antenna picks up cell signal from nearby cell towers.
- Boost signal: The booster receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies it.
- Broadcasts signal: The inside antenna broadcasts the boosted signal to nearby devices