Kingston’s DataTraveler 70 is a portable and lightweight USB-C flash drive that features USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds. It’s designed to be used with compatible USB-C devices such as notebooks, laptops, tablets and phones. With capacities of up to 128GB, the DataTraveler 70 is more than capable of expanding your storage for everyday use. It comes backed with a 5-year warranty and free tech support.
Kingston DataTraveler 70 USB-C Flash Drive Highlights:
1. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- USB-C Storage — For use with USB-C devices like notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds — Delivers up to 10X faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0.
- Multiple capacities — Up to 128GB1 to take all your files with you.
- Portable and simple design — Compact design and included cap make it easy to transport.
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Mac OS (v.10.10.x +), Linux (v. 2.6.x +), Chrome OS™.