Rip through the sky with speed, power, and complete control. Go into the beyond and redefine flying.
Fly through the sky in ways that seem impossible. DJI never lost their passion for flying, and with DJI FPV, those passions have turned imagination into reality. With this immersive and intuitive aerial platform, get ready to go into the beyond.
DJI FPV Drone Flycam Highlights:
- Immersive Flight Experience
- 4K/60fps Super-Wide FOV
- HD Low-Latency Transmission
- Brand-New S Mode
- Intuitive Motion Controller
- Emergency Brake and Hover
FPV Has Never Looked This Good
Sleek and aerodynamic, the DJI FPV aircraft delivers powerful propulsion, battery life, and wind resistance, makign this system as capable as it is visually stunning.
DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2* and DJI FPV's super-wide 150° FOV.1,2 HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
* The DJI FPV Goggles V2 are sold separately.
Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, DJI FPV offers three intuitive flight modes that let anyone fly confidently from day one.
Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.3
Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else. 4
Take your flight experience to new heights with the DJI Motion Controller. This compact device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions. This isn’t just an FPV innovation. It’s an entirely new way to fly.*
* The DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Goggles V2 are sold separately.
Emergency Brake and Hover
Even for experts, manual FPV flight can be intimidating. That’s why DJI FPV comes with an emergency brake and hover feature. Simply press this button on the remote controller while flying in any mode, at any speed, and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
Use the DJI FPV Drone with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Advanced flight modes provide a thrilling and immersive flight experience, with a max flight speed up to 140 kph* and video quality at up to 4K/60fps.
* Measured using M mode in windless conditions. Always follow local laws and regulations regarding flight speed.
- DJI FPV Goggles V2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
4. To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
All DJI products have a 1 (one) year limited warranty*
through DJI and will be serviced directly through DJI.
You can contact DJI for support by phone at 1-818-235-0789
Or online by clicking on the following link http://www.dji.com/support
DJI products cannot be returned or exchanged through Visions Electronics.
* Refresh cards/codes are final sale and accessories warranty will vary please see warranty tab.
Before you fly your unmanned air vehicles (UAV) more commonly called drones
Transport Canada regulates the use of UAV to keep the public and our Canadian airspace safe.
Make sure you understand the rules that apply and follow them.
For more information see Transport Canada's website by clicking on the following link:
Drone Safety - Transport Canada