Turn up the fun on fitness with Fitbit Ace 3™, the activity tracker that motivates kids 6+ and their friends and family to build healthy habits together with activity & sleep duration tracking, fun challenges, 8 days of battery and more.1
Build Healthy Habits as a Family
Track every move, skip and jump, compete in challenges and cheer each other on. The family account in the Fitbit app lets parents view kids’ activity and approve connections.5
Keep Kids Moving and Grooving
This swimproof tracker pumps up playtime with animated clock faces and celebrations. Plus, Kid View lets kids see their stats, badges and clock faces in the Fitbit app.1
Make Bedtime the Best Time
A quiet buzzing on the wrist acts as a bedtime reminder or a gentle morning alarm, plus sleep duration tracking lets parents check to see if kids are getting the amount of rest they need.
Features to Keep Families Inspired Together
1 Water resistant to 50m.
- 8 DAY BATTERY - With a long battery life, Ace 3 lets kids spend less time charging and more time moving.2
- CLOCK FACES - Ace 3 makes fitness fun with animated clock face characters that change and grow as kids make progress toward their goals throughout the day.
- ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING - Ace 3 tracks all-day steps, and active minutes show how every move, skip and jump adds up to a healthier, more active life.
- SLEEP TRACKING - Ace 3 lets parents know if kids are getting the ideal amount of rest they need since good sleep habits play a big role in their health.4
- BEDTIME REMINDERS & ALARMS - Use the Fitbit app to schedule bedtime reminders and silent alarms that gently wake kids with quiet buzzing on their wrists.
- SWIMPROOF - Spills and splashes don’t stand a chance—kids can wear this tracker in the pool and ocean.1
- FAMILY CHALLENGES - Kids can challenge their family to fun step competitions and send each other messages or cheers right in the Fitbit app.
- FUN INCENTIVES - With virtual badges, animated clock faces and personalized avatars, kids have motivation to get moving with the family and find ways to best their buds.
- REMINDERS TO MOVE - In the Fitbit app, parents can set friendly onwrist reminders for kids to move & stretch their legs if they’ve been sitting still for too long.
- TIMER & STOPWATCH - A handy on-wrist timer and stopwatch makes it easy for kids to test their speed during competitive races down the block, time handstands in the pool and more.
- CALL ALERTS - Kids who own a smartphone will love getting call notifications on their wrists—and parents will love how much easier it is to get in touch. Available when phone is nearby.
- STREAMLINED DESIGN & TOUCHSCREEN - With a sleek, streamlined design and backlit display, it’s easy for kids to navigate and see stats.
- COMFY & SECURE - Designed with kids in mind, Fitbit Ace 3 was built for up, down, all-around action with a comfortable silicone band and secure, adjustable clasp.
- BANDS & ACCESSORIES - Kids can express their unique style by switching out their band with interchangeable accessories. Sold separately.
- 60 MINUTES OF ACTIVITY - The CDC recommends kids get 60 minutes of daily physical activity, so Ace 3 includes a 1-hour active minutes goal that can be customized in the app.3
2 Battery life varies based on use and other factors; animated clock faces require more frequent charging.
3 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2015. www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/ basics/children/index.htm
4 According to the National Sleep Foundation, poor or inadequate sleep can lead to mood swings, behavioral problems and cognitive problems that can impact kids’ ability to learn in school. https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/children-and-sleep/page/0/2
5 Age varies by country or region. Parental consent is required for children 12 & under or any higher minimum age in your country.