The Future Is Now With Intelligent Mesh™ Technology and WiFi 6
The Linksys MR9600 is a super powerful Dual-Band WiFi 6 router perfect for those who want true gigabit speeds, more range and pure gaming power throughout their entire home. Powered by Linksys Intelligent Mesh™ technology and 6 Gbps of speed, it’s 4x faster than WiFi 5 routers, eliminates dead zones and isolates your network to eliminate interference. If your needs change and you want to grow your network, this future-proof router expands by adding any Linksys mesh compatible products. The MR9600 is so easy to set up with the Linksys App, you’ll be streaming 8K video in a matter of minutes.
Linksys Dual-Band Mesh WiFi 6 Router Highlights:
- More capacity to more devices with WiFi 6 technology.
- Covers up to 3,000 sq. ft, handles 40+ Devices, and Speed up to 6.0 Gbps.
- Powered by Intelligent Mesh™ Technology, easily expand full speed WiFi coverage.
- Isolates your network to eliminate interference.
- Smarter Security with automatic updates, parental controls and guest mode.
- Setup and control your network from anywhere with the Linksys App.
More Capacity to More Devices
WiFi 6 sends and receives multiple streams of data simultaneously, providing up to 4x more WiFi capacity to handle every mobile, streaming, gaming and smart home device on your network.
Bye Bye Dead Zones
Intelligent Mesh™ Technology combined with WiFi 6, delivers gigabit WiFi speeds to every corner of your home, including the backyard and outdoor smart home devices.
Easy Setup and Control
The Linksys App makes it simple to set up, lets you access your network from anywhere, and view or prioritize which connected devices are using the most WiFi.
Minimizes Wi-Fi Congestion
Eliminate interference from neighboring networks with advanced WiFi 6 technology that can isolate your network, reduce congestion and deliver the strongest, clearest WiFi signal available.
Alexa Wi-Fi Access
With Alexa, you can easily manage Wi-Fi access for devices and individuals in the home, taking focus away from screens and back to what’s important. Say commands like “Alexa, turn off Timmy’s Wi-Fi”, when it’s time for dinner or “Alexa, enable guest Wi-Fi” when you have people over.
With automatic software updates, Parental Controls and separate Guest Access, your network will always remain safe, secure and up to date.
Works with all existing WiFi enabled devices from smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart home devices, streaming devices and more.
Customize and Manage Your Home WiFi Anytime, Anywhere
With the Linksys App, you can closely monitor and manage your home WiFi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected WiFi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
- Speed Test: Easily test and monitor your Internet connection's speed.
Quick and Easy Setup
Managing your home WiFi with the Linksys App is fast and easy:
||AX6000 Mesh Dual-Band Gigabit 1147 + 4804 Mbps
Dual-Band (2.4GHz + 5 GHz), 4x4 WiFi 6
Easily Expandable Mesh WiFi System
Automatic Firmware Updates
Two USB 3.0 ports
4 Adjustable Antennas
Easy App Controls
1.8 GHz Quad Core Processor
Intelligent Mesh Technology
WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
WiFi 4 (802.11n)
||AX6000 (1147 + 4804)
||2.4 and 5GHz (Simultaneous Dual-Band)
||Up to 3000 Sq ft*
|Number of Ethernet Ports:
x1 Gigabit WAN
x4 Gigabit LAN
x2 USB 3.0 Ports
||4x external adjustable antennas
||1.8 GHz Quad Core Processor
||Power/Status/Connection, WPS, Ethernet, USB
|Storage File System Support:
APFS (Read Only)
Simple and secured App based setup
Required for setup: (1) Internet connection with Modem. (2) Mobile device with Android 6.0.1 or iOS 11.4 and higher, Bluetooth preferred.
WPA2/WPA3 Mixed Personal
||Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz; Output: 12V, 4A