Soundstage SSC amplifiers offer high quality audio reproduction for the audiophile and the everyday listener alike. All models feature fully variable crossovers with 12 dB per octave slopes, giving you the ability to tailor the sound to best fit the speakers and your listening preferences.
Platinum finish connections
Ensures solid electrical connections that resist corrosion.
Fully Variable Crossovers
Fully variable crossovers promote installation ease and save the cost of outboard crossovers. Additionally, they may be used in conjunction with outboard passive or active crossovers, depending on the complexity required by the system. The 12 dB per octave slope offers steep rolloff above or below the selected frequency.
Protection against overload, short circuit, thermal, low voltage, high voltage, and reverse polarity. These features are designed to protect the amplifier from misuse, as well as from common causes of amplifier failure.
Soundstage SSC500.1D Competition Series 500W Mono Block Amplifier Highlights:
- IRS(International Rectifier) Class-D Topology
- Small Size Design for Easy Installation
- Surface Mount Component Technology
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- Stable & Reliable Four Layers PCB Trace Layout
- Power & Protection & Led Lights Status Indicator
- Short circuit, thermal, DC offset, Overload and voltage protection
- Bass Knob Controller
- Multi-Ways Turn On Modes: VOX / REM / DC for Flexible Applications