UNCHAINED — You’re now free from all the restrictions
The D750 is the first in a new line of the compact, lightweight and slim Nikon FX-format bodies offering the superior agility as well as full-scale specifications needed for high-quality imaging and pursuing those of professional models.
The Nikon D750 FX-format D-SLR has been designed to liberate photographers from previous limitations while giving them more freedom of photographic expression thanks to a variety of factors. For example, because of the high ISO performance and the autofocus capability in low-light situations, hand-held shooting is made possible even in the dark. The compact, lightweight and slim body with a deep grip widens the field of usage. And the tilting LCD monitor further expands the freedom of shooting angles.
The fusion of sumptuous imaging quality only possible using FX format with 24.3 megapixels and outstanding agility that expands the shooting possibilities.
Full-scale specifications comparable to those of high-end Nikon FX-format models:
• High-density, 51-point AF system employing a newly developed AF sensor module ensures smooth AF even in low-light situations at -3 EV.
• Metering and exposure control system equivalent to the D4S and D810 utilizing a 91K-pixel RGB sensor that enables the Advanced Scene Recognition System as well as highlight-weighted metering.
• High-speed, high-precision sequential control employing four motors achieves continuous shooting at up to 6.5 fps and power aperture control during movie recording.
Newly developed image sensor and EXPEED 4 achieve superior high-ISO performance that surpasses even that of the D810.
Greater agility to broaden the field of potential thanks to the compact, lightweight and slim body that provides excellent durability and features a deep grip, all realized by zero-base design of the internal layout and the adoption of a monocoque structure using a new carbon fiber composite material and magnesium alloy.
• The fusion of outstanding agility and an effective pixel count of 24.3-million pixels with the excellent image quality of the FX format.
• Clear, high-sensitivity performance that exceeds that of high-end models made possible by a new Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine.
• Full-scale specifications that pursue those of professional models. The D750 responds to the desire of active photo hobbyists to be ever more creative, it has been equipped with functions and performance nearly equal to those available with high-end models for professional and advanced amateur photographers.
• Advanced Scene Recognition System.
• Highlight-weighted metering.
• Highly dense 51-point autofocus system.
• High-speed continuous shooting.
• An optical viewfinder with approximately 100% frame coverage.
• A variety of movie-recording functions.
• The same high level of dust and water resistance as the D810.
• A compact, lightweight, slim, and very strong monocoque body that expands shooting possibilities with superior agility.
• The first Nikon FX-format camera to be equipped with a tilting LCD monitor that supports shooting from any angle.
• The first Nikon FX-format camera to be equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi® function for collaboration with smart devices that enables image transfer and remote shooting.
Attention: Please read Nikon's D750 service advisory by clicking here.
This item is a reconditioned product which is fully backed by Visions’ Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and includes a 90 day warranty.
Reconditioned products may have been previously returned to the manufacturer or to a vendor under warranty for various reasons unknown to us. These products also may not be in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
The product has been fully tested and has been verified to work to original product specification, so you can enjoy great savings with peace of mind!