DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is made to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
- 4.5kg (10lbs) Tested Payload
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- 1.4” Full-Color Touchscreen
- Professional Mounting Options
- Efficient Balancing Between Payloads
- Max 12hr Fast-Charge Batteries
Weight and Payload
Film More, Pack Less
Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
A 1kg (2.3lbs) gimbal with 4.5kg (10lbs) tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry. 
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.  The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. DJI's Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
Looking to film in portrait mode? The vertical camera mount lets you capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle.
The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses. 
Conveniently Built for Instant Use
Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss
Dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with most cameras. 
Fine-Tune Balancing Knob
Literally dial in the perfect balance for your setup.
Keep gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage.
Allow smoother movement of the arms during balance adjustment.
Wi-Fi Image Transmitter
RavenEye: See Farther
- RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
- Transmits 1080p video from up to 200 m (656 ft) away with a latency of just 60 ms. 
- With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. 
- RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
DJI's Best Battery Yet
The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. Fast charging enables two hours of runtime with just a 15min charge. 
DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster battery swaps.
Unleash Your Creativity Like Never Before
Combine Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
Create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot.
Lightweight Carrying Case
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RS 2 parts.
DJI RS 2 Gimbal Specifications
1/4"-20 mounting hole
Cold shoe mount
Video transmission/follow focus motor port (USB-C)
RSS camera control port (USB-C)
Follow focus motor port (USB-C)
Type: LiPo 4S
Capacity: 1950 mAh
Power: 30.03 Wh
Max. Battery Life: 12 h
Charging Time: 1.5 h (24W USB adapter using the QC 2.0 or PD protocol)
Suggested Charging Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
|Mobile Assistant Software Requirements
||iOS 11 or above
Android 7.0 or above
|Languages supported by the touchscreen
||4.5 kg (10.0 lbs)
|Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
|Mechanical Endpoint Range
||Pan axis control: 360° continuous rotation
Roll axis control: -95° to +240°
Tilt axis control: -112° to +214°
|Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
||2.4000 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
||-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
||Gimbal: Approx. 960 g (2.12 lbs) (excluding the Quick-Release Plates and Camera Mounting Plate)
Camera Mounting Plate: Approx. 150 g (0.33 lbs)
BG30 Grip: Approx. 265 g (0.58 lbs)
Extended Grip/Tripod: Approx. 226 g (0.50 lbs)
Upper and Lower Quick-Release Plates: Approx. 105 g (0.23 lbs)
||Folded: 260×265×70 mm (excluding the BG30 grip)
Unfolded: 410×260×195 mm (including the BG30 grip, excluding the extended grip/tripod)
1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Oct 15, 2020.
2. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
3. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
4. 3D Focus System available soon.
5. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
6. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (max 100 m using the CE standard). Actual results may vary.
7. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
All DJI products have a 1 (one) year limited warranty*
through DJI and will be serviced directly through DJI.
You can contact DJI for support by phone at 1-818-235-0789
Or online by clicking on the following link http://www.dji.com/support
DJI products cannot be returned or exchanged through Visions Electronics.
* Refresh cards/codes are final sale and accessories warranty will vary please see warranty tab.
Before you fly your unmanned air vehicles (UAV) more commonly called drones
Transport Canada regulates the use of UAV to keep the public and our Canadian airspace safe.
Make sure you understand the rules that apply and follow them.
For more information see Transport Canada's website by clicking on the following link:
Drone Safety - Transport Canada