A smart assistant on your wrist. The HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro supports many features including Bluetooth calling, music on-the-go, message notifications, and sleep tracking to make your everyday life easier.
Meet the New
Elegance of Art
The wear-resistant sapphire watch dial pairs seamlessly with the titanium frame for a lightweight and solid design. The glossy and skin-friendly ceramic back ensures a comfortable wearing. With sophisticated craftsmanship, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro reveals a refined taste with perfect balance of art and technology.
Enjoy the Secrets of Nature
Raise your wrist, you can know the times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset, then prepare for outdoor adventures. More than that, the 8 types of moon phases such as new moon, full moon, first quarter moon, etc. and tides allow you to observe the sky and enjoy the romance of watching time passing-by.
Designed for Your Style
Select the watch face with countless choices, so it can always match your style of the day.2 Get infinite fun from the dynamic watch faces, or read real-time data directly with the functional watch face.
Skiing and Snowboarding
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro provides comprehensive data such as heart rate, average speed, the maximum slope, track and distance for cross-country skiing, skiing and snowboarding on a ski field. Besides, you can also receive voice alerts3 if any data exceeds the normal rate. A good accompany for you to maintain a great balance at fast speed.
Personal Golf Coach
The New Golf Driving Range Mode is capable of analyzing the swing posture intelligently and provide data references for improving your swing speed and frequency. Find your best rhythm and be a pro in a more efficient way.
Modes Supporting precise data tracking for 100+ workout modes, such as climbing, outdoor running, rowing, surfing, tennis, etc.,the smart watch helps track all the way you move. Moreover, there are more than 10 running courses with throughout voice guidance3 to give you more suggestions for better training.
Start as you Move
Just go about your normal workout, and the watch will automatically detect it, then start tracking your activity with one tap. Now available for six common workout modes of indoor/outdoor running, indoor/outdoor walking, elliptical, and rowing.
Professional data helps you train better
VO2max is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured during incremental exercise. VO2max consumption reflects cardiorespiratory fitness and endurance capacity in exercise performance.
One More Navigator to Lead You Back
The Route Back feature records your travel route and uses GPS for more accurate position-marking. When GPS signal is too weak, it sends out alerts. Under this circumstance, you can still use the recorded travel route to real-time checking and find your way back.
Accurate Monitoring, Lower Consumption
The sapphire glass on the back integrated with the polished ceramic cover for a comfortable wearing. The upgraded LEDs and four photodiodes collaborate with intelligent AI algorithms, effectively lowering the power consumption while accurately measuring SpO2 or heart rate, which provides you longer protection with one charge.
Oxygen Saturation Detection
Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the oxygen supply of the body. HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro automatically provides 24-hour SpO2 level detection no matter when you are working, exercising or sleeping, which carefully protecting your health around the clock.5
Scientific Sleep Monitoring
With HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0, your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro can scientifically track and diagnose 6 common types of sleep issues while providing suggestions for better rest.6 And, while you sleep, the watch monitors your heart rate, analyses your breathing and awards a score on your overall sleep quality.
Release Your Stress
Heavy workloads and a fast-paced life sometimes put you under pressure. Based on HUAWEI TruRelax™ technology, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro offers all-day stress monitoring and cares for your health around the clock. Try to take breath training to release stress and regulate your mood at the right time.
24-Hour Heart Rate Detecting
HUAWEI TruSeen™ 4.0+ monitors your heart rate accurately and provides intelligent reminders if your heart rate goes above or below normal levels. No matter during workouts or sleeping, the watch will timely detect your heart rate to provide you with all-day protection.
Wireless Charging, Efficient Life
With 5 minutes of wireless quick charge, you can use HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro for 10 hours.7 It also supports reverse charging from your phone8 when there is lack of chargers. When fully charged, it can last for 14 days for typical use situations and 8 days for heavy use scenes.1
Turn the Music On
Store up to 500 songs9 and easily pair with HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro. You can run or jog with favourite music without the phone.
Call on Your Watch
You can receive, reject or mute calls and check the history directly on your watch through Bluetooth connection with the phone.
HUAWEI Share OneHop
Just tap your watch to the HUAWEI phones, and then you can easily start the quick transfer of photos. You can also simply tap your watch to the HUAWEI phone for instant connection, then customize your own watch faces with any photos from your phones.10
Putting the phone over there, you can still quickly and steadily snap a photo with a simple touch on your watch.11
1. Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. The actual usage may vary depending on product differences, user habits, and environment variables. The battery can last for 14 days in the following situations: 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling every week, 30 minutes of music playing every week, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms a day), screen is turned on 200 times a day. The battery can last for 8 days in the following situations: 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling every week, 30 minutes of music playing every week, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping, stress monitoring enabled, 180 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms a day), screen is turned on for 30 minutes a day.
2. This feature is not supported on iOS. Availability may vary by regions.
3. The only supported language is English.
4. VO2Max can only be measured during outdoors running.
5. This feature may require HOTA upgrade.
6. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
7. The battery can last 10 hours in the following situations: With heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), 30 minutes of music playing every week with Bluetooth enabled, 30 minutes of calling every week with Bluetooth enabled, message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms a day), screen is turned on 200 times a day. Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. Battery life may vary depending on product difference, user habits and environment variables.
8. This function only supports HUAWEI smartphones with reverse charging. Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Service for details.
9. Data is from HUAWEI labs. Music storage is about 2 GB.
10. The phone needs to run EMUI 11 or later and supports NFC. This feature is not supported on iOS.
11. The phone needs to run EMUI 8.1 or later. This feature is not supported on iOS.
*All the features are designed neither for medical use nor diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.