Turn up your savings.
Meet Nest Thermostat.
Fine-tune your comfort.
Save at home and away.
It can turn down when you leave so that you save energy. Nest thermostats can save an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.3
With Quick Schedule, you can easily program the Nest Thermostat in the app, and then make adjustments over time.
It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don’t waste energy on an empty home.
Savings Finder looks for more ways to save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app.
As seasons change, so do your energy needs.
Designed for an easy setup, the step-by-step guide in the Google Home app helps you out. Start saving from day one.
During the winter months, it can keep you and your energy bill snug. Understand your heating energy use with Energy History and the Home Report to help you save.
Easy and breezy.
In the summer, your thermostat can turn itself down when you leave so that you don’t waste energy cooling an empty home.
Control from anywhere.
Change the temp wherever you are with the Google Home app.1
Adjust the temp with a swipe.
Turn it up or down by sliding your finger on the side dial.
Fine-tune your comfort.
Wherever you are, use the app to easily control the temperature of your home.
Control the temperature of your home using your voice. Just ask Google.4
Monitors your system.
Get alerts and reminders about your heating and cooling system.2
Monitors your heating and cooling system.
Nest helps make sure everything’s running smoothly.2
HVAC monitoring can help catch many system issues early.
Heating and cooling system alerts.
If something doesn’t seem right, it can send an alert.2 And help you find a qualified pro.5
(Pro support available in eligible regions)
Helpful maintenance reminders.
Get helpful reminders, such as when it’s time to replace your air filter.
Designed to install yourself.
Installation usually takes 30 minutes or less.
Being part of your home means respecting your privacy.
Data makes Google services more helpful and relevant, but how we use this information is an individual choice that belongs to you. We keep you informed about what data we collect, how it’s used and why. And we build powerful data controls into your Google account, so that you can choose the privacy settings that are right for you.
1. Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.
2. Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with an eligible HVAC systems. They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
3. Independent studies conducted in the U.S. showed that Nest thermostats saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Individual savings are not guaranteed. Individual energy savings are not guaranteed. To learn more, please see: nest.com/thermostats/real-savings/
4. Voice control with Google Assistant requires a compatible smart device.
5. Pro assistance is only available in eligible areas and is provided by an independent third-party platform that connects individuals to home services, including heating and cooling maintenance services.